PDA

View Full Version : well, at least I can have dinner early

LW
10-31-2013, 05:14 PM
Since game 7 isnt happening tonight. I already had my NY Strip bought for tonight. Just got done cutting it to 1 1/4" steaks and they are coming up to room temp before hitting the cast iron. Have the cheesey potatoes with onion and jalepenos in the oven and the modelo's are on ice.
Looking forward to no trick or treaters, an early dinner a good movie and spring training.

Niner
10-31-2013, 06:36 PM
No Game 7????
What happened?????
Did they go on strike again?

LW
10-31-2013, 07:04 PM
Dang you Niner. I don't know how to answer you. Are you sarcastic or do you have your head in the sand? The steaks were great by the way.

Niner
10-31-2013, 07:17 PM
A little sarcastic I suppose. But, I haven't listened to any news this week, and I don't follow baseball.

Did one of the teams win the big thingy, or did it get rained out or somesuch?

Been smoking a 9# butt on me EGG all day, and it's juuuuust about ready to come off and rest for a spell.

LW
10-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Red Sox won the World Series (big thingy) last night. Much to my disappointment.

Niner
10-31-2013, 07:30 PM
Sorry your guys lost it. From what I've been hearing it sounded like they were on a roll.

Just messin' around a little. I used to watch baseball almost every night.... but when they went on strike right at the end of the playoffs, I turned my back on the game and care not a bit about it now. I'm glad a bunch of y'all like it, but they ruined it for me.