PDA

View Full Version : Wild game Nation rant

Booger
11-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm laying on the couch flipping channels and start watching the latest episode of Wilgame Nation. The "Bubice family". I've watched this show for a while and hate it. Like rubber necking at a bad wreck when you really don't want to see anything. Every episode has one brother getting pissy cause he has to work and the other one hunts. Or Big Bill sneaks to one of his sons stands and kills "their" deer. Always jealousy, pettiness and just shit going on. Today one of the camera men killed a buck and GASP, it was bigger then Bills buck. All three of them are PISSED, stomping off shaking their heads. Not only would I never consider hunting with these mother fuckers, I'd really love to punch em in the throat! Jesus these guys are a piece of shit. Gotta go, commercials over.....thanks guys, I feel better now

Buckrub
11-01-2013, 04:40 PM
At least you ain't at work.

I ain't either.

Booger
11-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Well Bucky, that is a darn good point. You are one fart smeller.... I mean smart feller.

Buckrub
11-01-2013, 05:43 PM
I ain't sure this site can take you being sick very often, man.

Now all we need is Dilly to post some!!! (and Chessie, and Carni, and Bert, and on and on....I ain't sure how you can love us and then not love us, knowing us and all).

Booger
11-01-2013, 05:52 PM
I ain't never been in love with any of ya'll, cept maybe Thumper. You ever seen that sassy walk he has?

Buckrub
11-01-2013, 05:57 PM
yeah

airbud7
11-01-2013, 08:02 PM
they remind me of this dude...