PDA

View Full Version : My Condolences To The NOVA contengient…

Niner
11-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Looks like you guys elected a real peach for Governor this time.
Could it be that "Clinton's fundraiser" is setting himself up for a Presidential run?

Perhaps he'll rent out one of the bedrooms in the Governors' House.

A little history on your new leader....
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/11/terry-mcauliffe-governor-virginia

BarryBobPosthole
11-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Didn't appear Virginians had much of a valid choice regardless of who they voted for. It certainly wasn't no beauty contest.

BKB

Niner
11-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Sadly so. They will have to endeavor to persevere.
:huh

Arty
11-06-2013, 02:51 PM
The repub held about an 8 point lead until NOVA and the tidewater districts started reporting.

The republican lieutenant gov was a JOKE, there was NO good choice there.

An we still don't have an attorney general.

My father in law texted me this morning and said he's moving to Oklahoma where some people still have sense.

Posthole- Got room over there for a yuppified electrician?

BarryBobPosthole
11-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Send him on out. We could use more yuppies and electricians.

BKB

Niner
11-06-2013, 02:55 PM
These folks look like they are having fun........

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R_sX8DNJHJg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chicken Dinner
11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
I take some solace in the fact that it's not about the next 4 years. It's about the next 40. As far as I'm concerned, Cooch and the Republican insiders that nominated him via closed convention instead of a primary got what they deserved. Even though we're stuck with a carpetbagging Clinton era bagman, he won't be able to to accomplish much with the State House solidly Republican.

LJ3
11-11-2013, 08:58 PM
I did something I never thought I'd do. I didn't vote because I didn't give two shits about the lame ass douchecannons that sucked their way on to the ballot. I regret the hell out of it now but I didn't on election day. I was pretty dang agitated and cranky the whole day.