PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Good JFK Assasination Docudrama On The TV....

Niner
11-13-2013, 07:02 PM
I was flipping through the channels last night and came across this JFK assassination docudrama on the REELZ channel.
JFK: The Smoking Gun
http://www.reelz.com/smokinggun/

It comes back on several times this month. The next time is Friday afternoon at 5:00pm. If you get this channel, it is worth while to watch or DVR it.

The guy is an ex police detective who's dug through a mountain of declassified Warren Commission documents, and has come to a conclusion as to who actually fired the fatal Third Shot.....and it wasn't from the Grassy Knoll.

Fido
11-14-2013, 09:18 AM
Watched it a few days ago,interesting theroy! One thing about that day is that it happens tooo be my B day. I can remember it well also watching the tv live when Ruby shot Oswald.

Thumper
11-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Remember it well ... BOTH those days are days permanently implanted in my memory banks. I was at school, in the 6th grade, and they were experimenting with "Educational TV" in the classrooms. The teacher had just turned the TV on for a "Conversational Spanish" lesson when they interrupted the program with the news Kennedy had been shot. I remember half the girls in the classroom started crying (us "men" were way too macho).

I'd have to look it up because I don't remember persactly, but I assume Ruby shot Oswald in the evening or on a weekend. The reason I say that is, my dad (who would've been working during the week) and I were sitting side by side on the sofa watching the news coverage (LIVE) when Oswald was shot. I still remember looking at my dad all wide-eyed like, "Did I REALLY just see that?" The odd thing is, he had the same look on HIS face! We were the only two in a house of 8 people who happened to be watching that live coverage at the time.

Edit: Yep, just Googled the day Ruby shot Oswald: (that explains it, Dad was usually building race motors on Saturdays)

November 24, 1963 .... the day of the week is Sunday.