PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember....

Captain
11-15-2013, 10:13 AM
The government shut down a few weeks ago? I was being told it was the end of the Tea party and killing republican chances in the next election. Like I said then voters will not remember. It did not effect that many people and those they were effected got a paid vacation and in some cases got both back pay and unemployment. The events of late have more than vindicated the Republican and Tea Party and proven beyond any doubt they had the good of Americans in mind.
Speaking of unemployment did you see where over 339,000 FIRST-time folks signed up last week? There your OBummer Care taking it toll.
And when you get BILL CLINTON saying you need to be true to your word, the ranks are falling apart! WOW. Clinton calling you a lier is BAD!
Just over 100,000 have signed up and over 5 million have had their insurance canceled.
The democrats missed a great opportunity during the shutdown. IF they had done as Republicans wanted and offered to delay for one year, They could have blamed a lot of this on the Republicans. But not now. It's their baby,,,,
They have had 3 years to implement this junk and could not get it done. But now OBummer wants the insurance companies to reinstate the cancelled plans in 30 days...
The way he has demonized the insurance companies and is now calling them in for a meeting today, if I was them I'd turn my back on him.
By the way that meeting should be aired LIVE on TV. This OBummer closed door crap is getting old
Democrats are running like hell from the unaffordable OBummer care now. Just as I said during the shutdown they will pay the price on this deal.
Ain't seeing Pee-losi and Reid on the TV and OBummer was sedated so bad yesterday he looked like a whipped pup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Chicken Dinner
11-15-2013, 10:44 AM
My whole point on the shut down was that it was bad politics. It was then and it still is now. All the Republicans needed to do to defeat ObamaCare was to let it happen and it would die on its own.

Buckrub
11-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I believe it has been shut down most of my life.

Captain
11-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I think they should shut her down again and not budge till OBummer care is gone.

Buckrub
11-15-2013, 11:25 AM
I pine for the day that 90% of it is shut down forever.

Chicken Dinner
11-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Dude, you're winning by doing nothing. Only a Republican would find a way to fuque that up!

Buckrub
11-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Doing nothing is my forte'.

I only wish it were the government's as well.

Captain
11-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Doing nothing would have been a whole lot better than what OBummer, Reid and Pee-losi have done to the American people.
I guess she got her wish. "We got to pass it to see what's in it"
How was that even a smart thing to SAY let alone DO?

LJ3
11-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Dude, you're winning by doing nothing. Only a Republican would find a way to fuque that up!

Truer words have not been spoken!

Captain
11-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Wake up guys it AINT about winning. That's the term OBummer and Reid were using during the Senate shutdown.
It's about right. It's about undoing a wrong, it's about exposing a lier for what he is. It about America FINALLY seeing what they elected... There are no winners in this

Arty
11-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Wake up guys it AINT about winning. That's the term OBummer and Reid were using during the Senate shutdown. It's about right. It's about undoing a wrong, it's about exposing a lier for what he is. It about America FINALLY seeing what they elected... There are no winners in this Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Amen. Amen. And AMEN!

LJ3
11-15-2013, 07:33 PM
You are correct... all we have to do is stop railing against it and let it happen. His party is already trying to save themselves and create a gap between them and this... this.... clusterfuck.

Captain
11-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Yep, seeing it here in NC. Kay Hagen, a democrat is running for reelection next year. She has already started showing commercials and you would think she was an Obama hater. How she has fought for NC jobs and goes against things that hurt NC folks. And of course the pictures make her look like an angel. And she vote for OBummer care every time.