PDA

View Full Version : Sure-fire cure for the "knock-out game....

Big Muddy
11-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Matt Walsh nails the solution for this growing trend of street violence....

"""They say you can’t solve a problem by “adding more guns” to the situation. That’s true, which is why Obama’s foreign policy has been such an abysmal failure. But I, much like any other Second Amendment advocate, do not suggest simply throwing a pile of guns at the problem. I suggest you consider adding one gun to a holster, and then adding that holster to your hip. At a certain point we — the pool of potential victims — must refuse to fulfill that destiny. Forget the prisons, the schools, family dynamics, the cultural ills; when a predator picks you out of the crowd, none of that matters. It’s too late for the system, or parents, or the government to help you. In that moment, you’ve either got the tools to defend yourself, or you don’t. These cowards hedge their bets and put all their coins on you being unarmed. It’s a glorious occasion every time they lose that gamble.

God gives you life. He doesn’t give it to you so that you can let some adolescent punk take it away. Guard it. It is a precious thing; it the most precious thing you’ve ever been given (aside from your children’s lives, if you have any)."""

Thumper
11-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Problem is ... from all the videos I've seen ... the victims are totally oblivious as to what is coming. Kind'a hard to draw, aim and shoot when you're unconscious. There are some sick bastards in this world. The chicken-shit punks are even knocking WOMEN out on the streets.

Buckrub
11-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Some press is reporting this is a 'myth'.

Guess those that got knocked out are laughing about it.

Anyone wanna buy a neat Bersa Thunder? I'm tired of pistols that I can't hit the ground with. I'm converting to this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_344/products_id/51203

Niner
11-28-2013, 03:03 AM
I think Jeff Cooper called it Condition Yellow.

DeputyDog
11-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Bucky, my Dad had one of those in every caliber they offered. Don't rely one that for self defense unless you intend to stick it right in their eye And then pull the trigger you'll be lucky to hit them.

DeputyDog
11-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Those people are walking around in condition white, completely oblivious to what is going on around them.

I'm always in trouble with my wife because I'm looking around all the time. She is constantly telling me I'm rude because I look around when I'm talking to people instead off looking them in the eye all the time. I try to tell her that it's not safe for me to focus all of my attention one the person I'm talking to at work.

Captain
11-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Bucky. I just sold two of those. One in Long Rifle and one mag. You cannot hit a bull in the ass with one either. You literally have got to shake a mans hand to shoot him with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner