PDA

View Full Version : Who's hunting this morning???....Delta dawn....

Big Muddy
11-28-2013, 09:05 AM
My son and grandson showed up ar 5 am, wanting to deer hunt.
I was already up anyway, putting the turkey and ham on the smoker, so heck, I'll just go, too.
It is a fabulous morning to be in the woods.
22 degrees, and not a cloud in the early morning sky.
Ya'll shoulda been here to see it!!! ;)

Thumper
11-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Ummm, don't look now, but I assume you mean "dark" clouds ... as I see almost nothing BUT clouds in that pic! ;)

Enjoy that nice weather and shoot sumpin' BIG ... then post pics.

I just stepped outside in my shorts and flip-flops to snap a couple pics of a REAL cloudless sky! Man-o-man, it's beautiful out today and the fish are jumpin'!.

2189 2190

And outside my office window ....

Big Muddy
11-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Yep, Thump, I lied....there was a cloud or two when I snapped that pic....but they beez gone now. ;)

Did you get any 'naders, yestitty??? ;)

Thumper
11-28-2013, 10:49 AM
I haven't even watched the news Edward. It wasn't bad here at all ... a bit of a drizzle in the morning, then it cleared up and was a beautiful day. 'Course, that was the head of a "cold front" that rolled in last night. People tell me it's "cold" outside, but I was walking around taking those pics above in shorts, flip-flops and no shirt. I saw my next door neighbor coming back from walking his dog and he looked like a frigging Eskimo .... big heavy coat with a hoodie, gloves and a frigging ski mask! He looked like he was out to rob a bank. Heck, he even had a sweater on his dog! The high today is supposed to be 66, so I guess this is our first taste of winter. S'posed to be in the 70's all this week (up to 79) which is just about perfect IMO.

Buckrub
11-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Perfect gets old.

Thumper
11-28-2013, 11:03 AM
You're right Bucky ... I'm sure not getting any younger! :biggrin