PDA

View Full Version : I got a strong stomach....but....

Big Muddy
11-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Flipped on the tv, while making coffee this morning.
Wifey had been watching a cooking show last night and that crazy-azzed Andrew Zimmer was on this morning.
Mind you, I'll try eating, or at least taste, just about anything.
But, this guy is nuts!!!

He followed a pregnant cow around in the pasture, with the farmer, waiting on her water to burst.
After the farmer delivered the calf, the after-birth(placenta) was laying on the ground.
That sick bastard dipped down into that pile of bloody mess, picked out a big chunk, and ate it!!!

I've eaten just about every part of a cow, cooked of course, but that just aint right!!!

Captain
11-28-2013, 10:02 AM
God that is nasty! I've seen buzzards throw that stuff up!
I guess I've got something else to be thankful for today.... Thankful I did not see that. Just reading about it is bad enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
11-28-2013, 10:10 AM
You got that right, Cap!!!

And, a few minutes after doing that, he was judging a fruit salad contest.
Put a spoonfull in his mouth, and had the audacity to say, "Thats the nastiest tasting stuff I ever put in my mouth."

Buckrub
11-28-2013, 10:56 AM
Why thank you, Mr. Ed, for putting this image into my haid as I prepare mentally to try and top 5,000 calories in 2 hours today at Mother's house.

:)

Thumper
11-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Lynn has the tv locked on cooking shows when she's home. Luckily I don't watch much tv. I've seen Zimmern's (there's an "N" on the end) show a few times and just don't care for the guy. Now, that said, I REALLY like Anthony Bourdain and I would give my left nut to have his job ... or at least, to just hang out with him during his travels!

Big Muddy
11-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Personally, I don't like either Zimmern or Bourdain....one's crazy and the other, cheeky....take your pick. ;)

Captain
11-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Who's this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
11-28-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm going with Zimmern on that one, Cap. ;)

airbud7
11-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Yea^ Thumper...I would love to have Bourdain's Job...