PDA

View Full Version : "Warm up the jet, honey"....

Big Muddy
11-30-2013, 08:39 PM
"Warm up the jet, honey, we're headed to Texas!!!"....said Nick Saban. ;)

Day'umdest football finish I've ever witnessed !!!

Captain
11-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Hammerhead and I listened to it on XM on the way home from hunting. When they put that one second on the clock and Alabama opted to kick a field goal, I swear David said watch them field the ball and run it all the way back for a TD. We both about fell out the truck when they did!
I need to find it on a replay somewhere and see it.
Pretty dang cool ending to a hard fought game.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
11-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Yep, they dang sure seem to be charmed, lately.

Thumper
12-01-2013, 12:05 AM
We were at the 90th birthday party for our best friend's mother. The restaurant had us in a private room with a big screen tv. I'm still not hearing well ... all the family was in town and 90% of them were Abalama fans! As for the ending, they all predicted the FG attempt would be faked and they'd run a play. There was some running alright ... just not quite how they'd predicted it.

As for the "best friends" mentioned above, they are HUGE FSU fans so I had to endure that game also. They even built a big house in Tallahassee JUST so they have a place to stay during the home games. Of course they always have season tickets, a sky box at the stadium and who knows what else? (Yes, they have more money than God).

Needless to say, I witnessed a lot of happiness and celebration from our crowd today. (I was bored to tears!) AAAARRRGGGHHHH! I can't wait for February and the new NASCAR season!

Buckrub
12-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Another lying Arkie boy lucks out.