PDA

View Full Version : Here's the current football sports line....

Big Muddy
12-05-2013, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't touch any of them, except the Fl State/Duke game....if somebody will let me borrow some money, and I'll take 29 points, any day!!!! The 16 points on the Tejas/Baylor game might be a good 'un, too.
I think Phole's Sooners will play the Cowboys a good game, but still come up short.
I hope Meyer's Bucknuts get busted, and they fire his azz.
Pulling for Mizzou, but don't think they'll pull off this one....they're 11-1, but weak schedule.

Auburn favorite-2 1/2 pts. over Mizzou
Okie State favorite-10 pts. over Okie
Fl State favorite-29 points over Duke
Baylor favorite-16 points over Tejas
Ohio State favorite-5 1/2 points over Mich. State

Penguin
12-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Think I might take a bit of that Mizzou + 2 1/2 in my pool. I'm one game back in the season standings and need to pick up a win that the guy in front doesn't... that might just be it. But he may take Mizzou guessing that I am going to.

I feel bad for Duke. To have such an amazing season end like this. Argh. :)

Will

BarryBobPosthole
12-05-2013, 10:51 AM
All of them except FSU are too dang close to call for me. And the FSU lne might change if the DA pops the QB for his involvement in that rape deal. I'm pulling for sparty of course, and the sooners, and I'd pull for Castro if he was playing Texas. The only one I'd feel pretty good about is Mizzou. They are much better than people realize and I think they'll win going away against Auburn.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Peng, the Dookies have a smart honest Coach....Cutcliffe was at Ole Missery, and turned that team around in just a couple of years.

However, Fl. St. will take no prisoners in that game. ;)

Big Muddy
12-05-2013, 10:54 AM
I wonder who the Bammer fans will be rooting for??? Bwahahaha!!!! ;)

Best poke I've heard----"Hey, Saban, got a second???" ;)

BarryBobPosthole
12-05-2013, 11:10 AM
There was an article in the local paper this morning about how screwed up the BCS is because Alabama won't be playing in the national championship game and they are clearly the best team in the nation. Which is my beef about the whole playoff thing. alabama is a damn good team and they might b the best team in the nation but that ain't how it works. The winners of the most games in the regular season get to play in championships and losers like Alabama don't get to play there. I don't know of anybody else getting mulligans, do you? Why should alabama?

As much as I hate Meyer, if they beat Sparty I think they should play in the Championship. that's the rules, and tOSU did what nobody else did and that is win out (if they beat Sparty which I'm hoping they won't).

BKB

Chicken Dinner
12-05-2013, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't give Jesus Christ 29 points. I would take Mizzou and the points. I think they're going to win straight up.

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm a Hokie fan so I'm pulling for FSU just to have an ACC team in the mix. As for who they play, I don't care as long as it ain't Bama. Get tired of watching the same team in it every year.