Cold
Cold
Cold
Cold
Cold

Now the sports.

BarryBobPosthole
12-10-2013, 05:54 PM
We got above freezing today and it took care of most of our side streets are clear now. it'll be black ice in some spots tomorrow morning but I think the schools are finally back in session tomorrow.

BKB

Penguin
12-10-2013, 05:57 PM
That about covers it. :)

I kind of dig it. I remember when I was in Madison I chose to ride my bike into work every single day for an entire year. I did it too. Have to admit that I probably provided cheap entertainment to the motor traffic. Not every day you see a guy my size bundled up from head to toe in heavy winter gear peddling along in the snow. Probably would have laughed at me too.

The longer I live the more I come to believe that my old home of southern WV has the perfect weather. Warm but not hot summers. Long mild autumns and springs. Cold winter with lots of snow but occasional warm snaps to help you along. A hell of a lot of this country has weather that sucks. Including the south.

Will

airbud7
12-10-2013, 06:31 PM
That weather forecast^ beats Obamacare forecast any day lol....

johnboy
12-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Finally starting to melt that white stuff today. Temps above freezing and rain and wind coming tonight so that should be the end of it, hopefully. Going to Alberta for Xmas so sure hope it warms up before I head across the mountains. It can get pretty hairy up there when it snows.