PDA

View Full Version : Seems my thread was

Sunshine
12-18-2013, 07:36 PM
deleted

FooBang
12-18-2013, 07:41 PM
No worries.. it's good to have the discussion. wish you wouldn't have deleted it..

--Foo

Captain
12-18-2013, 07:51 PM
This site was started cause be got kicked off another board for not staying on topic and saying off the cuff comments, And some pretty off handed threads.
I think we will survive some difference of opinions...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LJ3
12-18-2013, 08:02 PM
For the love of god, Sunny. Stop deleting stuff you bring up! Surely you must realize we love you regardless of what you believe or what your opinions on any topic are, don't you?

Thumper
12-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm gonna have to plan a trip to the NW and whup up on you Sunny ... your skin has gotten way to thin lately. ;)

You're among friends here ... REAL friends. You need to keep that in mind. Simple disagreements and mindless bickering doesn't come between REAL friends ... so don't worry about it. We all love ya' and nothing you say, do or print will change that.

Throw it out there ... ANYTHING ... we'll banter ... that's our nature.

quercus alba
12-18-2013, 08:18 PM
I had just posted a scathing retort blistering catholics, protestants, mormons, liberals, jews, the federal government, yankees and bob dylans music and it got deleted,

I'm offended

BarryBobPosthole
I think she lives in the NW, JIm.
BKB

FooBang
I think she's in the NW, though pumpy.. Just being pedantic. Carry on.

--Foo

FooBang
12-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Jinx! Buy me a coke.

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2013, 08:39 PM
How is that a kid from the northeast and a kid from a little burg in Oklahoma both grew up saying the exact same thing whenever two people said the same thing at the same time.

BKB

Captain
12-18-2013, 08:43 PM
I had just posted a scathing retort blistering catholics, protestants, mormons, liberals, jews, the federal government, yankees and bob dylans music and it got deleted, I'm offended

Did it look anything like this? :D

" I'm curious where it says you have the right to not be offended? 300,000,000 + people in the USA. How can you not offend someone? How about a little tolerance instead. I'm offended by atheist. Door swings both ways"

FooBang
12-18-2013, 08:48 PM
I don't mind being offended. Y'all offensive anyway. It's just prickly when somebody apologizes for being offensive afore they do it. It's like my doctor apologizing before he rams his thick fingers in my manhole; Don't talk about it-- just get it over with already! Sorry, was that too graphic? ;)

--Foo

Captain
12-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Oops

quercus alba
12-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Well, you've got to use your imagination a little bit, but that pretty much covers it. I took a little liberty on the Bob Dylan part, he sounds like he has his nads in a double spring Blake and Lamb.

Captain
12-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Hey Foo, I apologize in advance that when you come deer hunting my cookin' ain't for shit and will prolly offend you. :D Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

FooBang
12-18-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm offended you think I have any tastebuds left to tell the difference.

--Foo

Sent from a small interstellar craft orbiting the fourth moon of Neptune

Thumper
12-18-2013, 09:00 PM
I think she lives in the NW, JIm.
BKB

Ha! I know that ... no clue where the NE came from. Must be a pumphead thing. ;)

Arty
12-18-2013, 09:00 PM
Damnit.
The site is back up les than 12 hours and sunny is already deleting threads!

AND the worst part is I didn't get to ready any of it!

I love ya sunny! ;)

Thumper
12-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Well crap! Now I have the Bucky virus. I ... err, the site, double posted again and now I can't delete either! Same deal, I haven't been here for a while ... tried to post and got the ol' "wait 30 seconds thing" ... then ended up with a double post. Guess we have a few bugs to work out.

Edit: Well dang! Tried it again and NOW it lets me delete! This is gonna make a pumphead out'ta me yet! ;)

FooBang
12-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm chasing that bugger down. We'll find it.

Buckrub
12-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I don't understand Thumper or Foo.

It offends me that I don't understand them.

Carry on.

Buckrub
12-18-2013, 09:12 PM
I don't understand Thumper or Foo.

It offends me that I don't understand them.

Carry on.

P.S.
I can't post this cause it wants me to wait 30 seconds. And below this is a double printed pile of gibberish. Everything below the "Submit Reply" button is double printed.

Foo is offending me more every second. I'm MOST offended that he lost weight and I gained lately, though. That and he gets to go to Argentina.

Buckrub
12-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Ha. I tried something. Instead of just waiting 30 seconds and hitting "submit reply" again, I added text. That added text didn't double.

Odd indeed.

Buckrub
12-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Ha. I tried something. Instead of just waiting 30 seconds and hitting "submit reply" again, I added text. That added text didn't double.

Odd indeed.

Doing same thing again here............

It's going to take me all night to reply to five posts!

Captain
12-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Hey, your pretty offensive Bucky!

Thumper
12-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Did Bucky say something? ;)

FooBang
12-18-2013, 09:23 PM
I think there's an echo in here. Must be the high ceilings.

--Foo

Buckrub
12-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Can't be. I don't like heights.

HideHunter
12-18-2013, 09:39 PM
dammit.. nothing more frustrating that to find three pages of shit about a thread that ain't even here no more.. I've got very few living brain cells left and now we're using them up on crap like this? And... I still don't know no more about what we're talking about than a pig knows about Christmas. While we're fixing stuff in the db get rid of that damn delete button.

God it's great to be back. :D

lol.. it double posted so I deleted one and it deleted both. I've seen "are you sure you want to leave this page" and "must wait 30 seconds".. a new adventure. ;)

HideHunter
12-18-2013, 09:41 PM
dammit.. nothing more frustrating that to find three pages of shit about a thread that ain't even here no more.. I've got very few living brain cells left and now we're using them up on crap like this? And... I still don't know no more about what we're talking about than a pig knows about Christmas. While we're fixing stuff in the db get rid of that damn delete button.

God it's great to be back. :D

lol.. it double posted so I deleted one and it deleted both. I've seen "are you sure you want to leave this page" and "must wait 30 seconds".. a new adventure. ;)

and now it double posted again.:trainwreck

BarryBobPosthole
12-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Y'all are funny.

And Doubleposting Bucky is the funniest thing that's happened here in a long time. It's like an old man talking to himself at a green light.

BKB

LJ3
12-18-2013, 11:59 PM
You guys are idiots.
You guys are idiots.

Much more efficient my way.

Buckrub
12-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Bite Me
Bite Me