PDA

View Full Version : Ya' can't get rid of me that easily!

Thumper
12-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Sheeesh! I've been "locked out" all afternoon. All of a sudden the site logged me off and I couldn't get logged back in. It kept saying my password was no good (the new one I had to create to get in this morning). I tried my old one ... no go. It wouldn't take either one, but if I tried to CHANGE my password, it wouldn't let me do it. ARRRRGGGHHH! I called Foo and he informed me to re-register and start all over. Well, I couldn't do that either because it showed "someone" registered with my email address ... BUT, at least it took me to the "forgotten password" link and I came back in that way. "Changed my password" (actually "changed" it to the new one I created this morning) and here I am! Aren't youse dufes happy I'm back? :D

Anyway, thanks Foo ... looks like things are working for me again and you probably don't have to do any tweaking here. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

FooBang
12-19-2013, 03:41 PM
I fixed your account manually in the background using a refresh users options. Seemed to work, sorry to say. Now I am gonna spend half the afternoon reading a Thumper post.

--Foo

Thumper
12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
What better way to spend a winter afternoon? :D

FooBang
12-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Seriously.. Plenty of snow here. Damned meter reader came over and wanted to check the meter in the basement. Told him he had to take his shoes off and he said he couldn't do that. His feet were full of slush and snow and he wanted to walk all over my house like that. Sons-a-bitches. He wouldn't do it, so I sent him on his way.

It's a great way to get my curmudgeon on.

--Foo