PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete a post???

Big Muddy
12-23-2013, 02:09 PM
I no longer see the option to delete a post, when I hit the edit button....where did it go to???

Niner
12-23-2013, 02:12 PM
With the wind???

Big Muddy
12-23-2013, 02:16 PM
So, we no longer can delete, huh???

Thumper
12-23-2013, 03:11 PM
I was gonna delete it for you but I seem to have lost my admin powers. :(

Just hit "edit" and "delete". The option still shows for me.

Thumper
12-23-2013, 03:13 PM
I just tested it and deleted two of my duplicate posts on this thread. Seems to work for me but I have no more admin powers I guess and can only diddle with my own stuff. (leaving myself wide open with that one!) :D

Sunshine
12-23-2013, 03:47 PM
No delete button.... No posting. See ya

Buckrub
12-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Two other website I go to use this type software. On both of them, you can edit or delete a post up to X minutes after posting. I don't remember what it is, maybe an hour?

After that, it can't be deleted or modified.

That's to keep continuity in a flowing post type site. Otherwise, there are holes and the thread makes less, or no, sense.

Big Muddy
12-23-2013, 04:16 PM
The delete option no longer even appears for me, when I hit the edit button.

Only options I have on the edit page are: save-----cancel .....that's all that's any longer there.

This sucks. ;)

Buckrub
12-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Delete works for me.

See Ms State Doctoral test, posted elsewhere.

:laughing

Big Muddy
12-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Delete works for me.

See Ms State Doctoral test, posted elsewhere.

:laughing

This.....from a guy that tries to shoot deer in the azz, and knocks off his horns !!!!!! ;););)

Thumper
12-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Well, I wondered if it was something like Bucky said, so I went to a post I made a few days ago. I still have a delete option under the edit heading.

Thumper
12-23-2013, 04:24 PM
This.....from a guy that tries to shoot deer in the azz, and knocks off his horns !!!!!! ;););)

I guess he was one horny-assed deer!

Niner
12-23-2013, 04:27 PM
If
You
People
Will
Hold
Your
Friggin'
Horses
I'll
Fix
Stuff
AS
I
HAVE
TIME
!!!!
It's
The
Holidays
!!!!!
Gimme
A
Frackin'
Break
!!!!!!!
I'll
Look
At
It
When
I
Have
A
Cotton
Picking
Chance
To
Screw
With
It

Buckrub
12-23-2013, 04:28 PM
I didn't miss, Doc. And I didn't hit him anywhere near his rear end. I hit him in top of spine behind head.

AND I got both horns.

:clap

Big Muddy
12-23-2013, 04:35 PM
If
You
People
Will
Hold
Your
Friggin'
Horses
I'll
Fix
Stuff
AS
I
HAVE
TIME
!!!!
It's
The
Holidays
!!!!!
Gimme
A
Frackin'
Break
!!!!!!!
I'll
Look
At
It
When
I
Have
A
Cotton
Picking
Chance
To
Screw
With
It

Heck, I thought it was something wrong on my end, Niner....No big deal....I can live without it....I was just wondering....take your time with it, my friend.

Buckrub
12-23-2013, 04:38 PM
So how did you pronounce DEE-LEET? :lmao

Captain
12-23-2013, 04:46 PM
If You People Will Hold Your Friggin' Horses I'll Fix Stuff AS I HAVE TIME !!!! It's The Holidays !!!!! Gimme A Frackin' Break !!!!!!! I'll Look At It When I Have A Cotton Picking Chance To Screw With It .
So what I think I hear you saying is your busy :D

Just pickin' Niner. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

HideHunter
12-23-2013, 04:49 PM
The posts I get from Niner are like all one single column of words.. :huh ...and kinda pissy... :stirthepot

Sometimes I just crack me up... :rockon oh.. I just edited and my delete button seems to be there. ;)

Well shit.. my smilies went away... but I ain't complaining.. :D

Captain
12-23-2013, 04:54 PM
The posts I get from Niner are like all one single column of words.. :huh ...and kinda pissy... :stirthepot Sometimes I just crack me up... :rockon oh.. I just edited and my delete button seems to be there. ;)

It ain't smart to screw with the admin help around this place. He can screw up your profile.... :D

HideHunter
12-23-2013, 04:56 PM
It ain't smart to screw with the admin help around this place. He can screw up your profile.... :D

Probably good advice.. I'd delete it - but the button went away. :D I quit - I promise. ;)

Buckrub
12-23-2013, 04:56 PM
I hate it when my smilies go away.

Captain
12-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Probably good advice.. I'd delete it - but the button went away. :D I quit - I promise. ;) The next time you check in, In your profile under interest it will probably list "Gay Love" and down with Phil Robertson. ;-)

HideHunter
12-23-2013, 05:06 PM
The next time you check in, In your profile under interest it will probably list "Gay Love" and down with Phol Robertson. ;-)

rotflmao... :laughing Dayum... I'll be in trouble.. I already checked my closet and I have no "gay apparel".. :party

Big Muddy
12-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Hide, I'll swap you five smilie faces for one delete button. ;)

HideHunter
12-23-2013, 05:13 PM
lol.. well.. We should all be in sufficient trouble now.. Guess I'll move on. ;)

Captain
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Not to worry Hideman Thumper will probably loan you his pink pants.