When I type in www.goodhunting.com into the address bar I get this:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Captain
12-24-2013, 09:54 AM
When I type in www.goodhunting.info into the address bar I get this;

Thumper
12-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Yep ... me too. I think Foo mentioned the fact he was going to have to cancel the .info link when he was doing the repairs. I don't know the technical reasons ... but that's what's in my bookmarks, so I need to delete it and change it.

For a "noticer" ... you're only a week or so late! :D

Niner
12-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Ummm....errrrrr.....that's something I know that I need to work on.

The "homepage" that I made was deleted from the server....on purpose...during the rebuild.

That was the "yellow page" with the big GH logo in the center.

I need to dig out my saved copy of that file and reload it and make sure it's working and stuff. I also need to load up the GH logo and edit the template so that it is back up at the top of the pages.

It's on my todo list, I just ain't todone it yet.

Thanks for noticing. :biggrin

Thumper
12-24-2013, 11:10 AM
WTF????? No homepage .... No posting. See ya ;)

HideHunter
12-24-2013, 11:15 AM
WTF????? No homepage .... No posting. See ya ;)

lol.. Man, there's a bunch'a ass holes on this site.

Thumper
12-24-2013, 11:19 AM
:biggrin

Captain
12-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Yep ... me too. I think Foo mentioned the fact he was going to have to cancel the .info link when he was doing the repairs. I don't know the technical reasons ... but that's what's in my bookmarks, so I need to delete it and change it. For a "noticer" ... you're only a week or so late! :D

I view the site with Forum Runner. Not till I was playing around in Safari this morning looking into the delete issue and doing some Admin stuff did I notice this. This is something you do not see in Forum Runner.
The .info site was not canceled you dufe! The ENTIRE site is built and runs on the .info domain... Look in your address bar Goober....
The .com site was directed to look at the .info forum index php page, I know cause I directed it there. That is the reason the .com brings you to the list of threads and NOT to the welcome page.
The welcome page is missing. (I think) or the link to it is not connected.
Take Care, Captain

Thumper
12-24-2013, 11:31 AM
I didn't say the site ... just that particular link. (I think) ;)

Buckrub
12-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Change your .info saved address to "http://www.goodhunting.info/forum.php" and it works.

Sunshine
12-24-2013, 12:21 PM
You can bend over and kiss your you know what where the sun don't shine!

For your information, when I posted that, I was messing with Niner, but Eddie started it.

When I realized the delete button was gone,
I thought Niner took a previous suggestion of deleting the delete button, seriously!!!

Niner knows I don't like to leave my posts up.
So I posted that. Then Niner did post a pissy post.

I appreciate everything he and others have done, to try and get this place up and running.
I'm sure sometimes, they are pulling at whatever hair they have left.
Didn't mean to piss you off, with my post!

For some reason, ever post I make, pisses someone off, so I'll just keep my mouth shut!
Everybody can be HAPPY HAPPY!

Thumper
12-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Sheesh Sunny! That's what this place is all about. We THRIVE on pissing people off! It's an art that we've mastered over the years! ;)

Big Muddy
12-24-2013, 12:46 PM
WIMMIN !!!!!!.....jeezushkerist !!!!! ;););)

Captain
12-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Sunny the phrase is HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.... ;-)