PDA

View Full Version : Spurrier

Buckrub
12-26-2013, 10:32 PM
Spurrier has always been an idiot. Self centered jerk. (Sorry Airbud). His headset has "OBC" on it, not his name. Geez.

Now, Clowney gets 2 speeding tickets in a month. What does Spurrier say?

He says "This guy needs to go to driving school. I hope they send him, after the bowl game".

This is a Head Coach of young men?

Give me a break. Time to go golfing and get off our radar screens. Maybe Holtz can teach you how to say nothing really, really fast.

BarryBobPosthole
12-26-2013, 10:46 PM
I think you're being a little tough on old Steve just because you don't like him. There's plenty of top schools playing their criminal athletes during this bowl season. Man, I remember once we had a guy steal a friggin coat and get busted for it in the town they were playing in! Makes you wanna kick something.
BKB

quercus alba
12-26-2013, 11:11 PM
we don't have to worry about sending nobody home cause we ain't got no criminals on our team.

No wait, we don't have no bowl game. My bad. anyway none of our players are suspended for the post season

Buckrub
12-27-2013, 01:02 PM
He's an arrogant prick.

Of all the characteristics a man can have, I can almost stand any of them.......except arrogance. I can't abide arrogance.

quercus alba
12-27-2013, 02:23 PM
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." Woodrow Call

LJ3
12-27-2013, 03:53 PM
He was pretty good at saying nothing during his brief tenure as a pro football coach. Idiot is more like it. Better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.