PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mr. Co9 and Foo ... AND the whole G/H family!

Thumper
01-03-2014, 02:33 PM
It's time to make an official announcement and let everyone here know about the "Christmas Gift" all of you bought for Co9 and Foo. They worked so hard and put some long hours in through the holidays to get this site back up and running. It was a real mess. They ironed it out for us and finally got us back "on-line". A portion of the "Secret Committee" met behind closed doors and came up with the idea to send them a gift card for the holidays to thank them for their effort. We discussed Cabelas or BPS Gift Cards, but decided we didn't want to tie them down to specific stores ... so we decided on a more "generic" approach by sending $100 American Express Gift Cards to each of them. Our reasoning was, the site was in such a mess, we had no clue how to fix it and Archer has been pretty much out of the picture, so we were to the point of having to hire an outside company to fix it. Co9 and Foo stepped up and worked their butts off during the holiday season to get us back up and running.

We couldn't say anything here as it would have spoiled the surprise, so now that they've received their "gifts", we figured it was time to thank EVERYONE here. Foo was out of town until yesterday and just received his upon returning home, so there was a delay in letting the cat out of the bag.

So, this is the official "Thank You" to EVERYONE here ... the G/H family for their donations to keep this site going, as well as to Co9 and Foo for helping us through this little disaster. We have quite the group here!

Captain
01-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Glad everything got delivered! You can count on the USPS can't you Thunper! ;)
A sincere thanks from everyone to Conine and Foo, we would not be a site now if not for their hard work.
Lord knows the Secret Committee could not have done it! :D
Thanks again guys, we all owe you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
01-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Thank you guys! I appreciate ya!

BKB

Buckrub
01-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks Guys. It all happened and got fixed before I knew it......and never did know why. But then.......the dark is where the highest quality mushrooms grow!! :)

Glad someone knows how to do stuff. I sure don't.

Cards01
01-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Thanks!!

Big Skyz
01-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Thank you boys. On that note I sure do enjoy this site. I visit several, but this is the only one I visit pretty much every day.

jb
01-03-2014, 04:16 PM
+1 for what Skyz said.

FooBang
01-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Sincerely, I love this group. Thank you! I didn't expect anything at all, other than being able to check in to see how my friends are doing..
I'll use the gift to get some fancy arrows for my upcoming hunt in Argentina!

--Foo

Niner
01-03-2014, 06:14 PM
I can't begin to say how surprised I am. I certainly didn't expect anything at all for working on this thing... except perhaps warmest personal regards. :biggrin

I just try to keep this thing running so we can all have a nice place to "chat" with our friends.

LJ3
01-03-2014, 06:39 PM
If it means anything other than what's already been said, I do understand how hosed the site was and the level of effort in rebuilding it without laying waste to everything.

If Sunny would learn how to keep the Russians from following her, we'd be ok! :)

Thumper
01-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Ha ha ha! You enjoy living right there on the edge, don't ya' LJ? :D

Arty
01-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks fella's!

Isn't it kind of "government-ish" for the secret committee to meet behind closed doors and vote on their own pay!? Sounds like Congress! :obamadevil

Just kidding. I already sent my thanks for the massive restoration, but will again.

Good job fellers!

Sunshine
01-03-2014, 08:01 PM
LJ you can kiss my A$$! :p

Thanks to everyone for working, so hard, at getting this site running again.

Even though you guys give me crap, for some crazy reason I still love you all, and barely put up with it.

Being the ONLY woman, that posts on this site, sometimes I don't have thick enough skin to just brush off your comments.

Several of you, have personally met me and know I'm a very caring person and do take some comments to heart.
I'm trying to toughen up, but can't be tough 100 %.

I'm glad we have this site and I do check in everyday, even if I don't post.

Don't have any clue why I love you bunch of duffes, but thankful we have this site to check on each other.

Again, thank you to Foo/Co9/ Thump (accounting) and Secret Committee members.

Chicken Dinner
01-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Think about it this way Sunny. If we didn't like you, we would treat you differently.

LJ3
01-03-2014, 10:22 PM
LJ you can kiss my A$$! :p

Thanks to everyone for working, so hard, at getting this site running again.

Even though you guys give me crap, for some crazy reason I still love you all, and barely put up with it.

Being the ONLY woman, that posts on this site, sometimes I don't have thick enough skin to just brush off your comments.

Several of you, have personally met me and know I'm a very caring person and do take some comments to heart.
I'm trying to toughen up, but can't be tough 100 %.

I'm glad we have this site and I do check in everyday, even if I don't post.

Don't have any clue why I love you bunch of duffes, but thankful we have this site to check on each other.

Again, thank you to Foo/Co9/ Thump (accounting) and Secret Committee members.

AND... for the record I'm almost always defending your honor against these maroons! I love ya Sunny! Hank makes an excellent point!

FooBang
01-03-2014, 11:43 PM
You're not the only lady, Sunny.. Cindy B. visits from time-to-time. Wish she'd visit more often..

--Foo

Sunshine
01-03-2014, 11:46 PM
I said I'm the only woman that posts!!!
I know we have Bubbles and Helen.
They don't post, but are a part of GH.
If they'd post, I wouldn't have put ONLY!!
Wish they would drop in here and help me out! :)

FooBang
01-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Touché!

--Foo

Buckrub
01-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey!

I have a strong feminine side!

quercus alba
01-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Hey!

I have a strong feminine side!

So what you're saying is you like Porgie and Bess?

Buckrub
01-04-2014, 02:00 PM
I like Porkie and Bessie, I guess.

BarryBobPosthole
01-04-2014, 02:03 PM
I like pork and beans.

BKB

Thumper
01-04-2014, 02:10 PM
I like porkin' Bess! ;)

HideHunter
01-04-2014, 02:18 PM
I caught a big bess..

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2841/11757617086_c97ca0c3e5.jpg

Crap I suppose this should have gone in the FF.

Buckrub
01-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Y'all talk funny.

Thumper
01-04-2014, 02:42 PM
I caught a big bess.

The only thing better'n that would be to catch a big mess o'bess. ;)

Buckrub
01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
That'd have to be a "mass of bess"........I think.