PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck is Eddie?

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Anybody talk to him? He go totake a poopvand the hogs ate him?

BKB

Captain
01-05-2014, 06:18 PM
I talked to him by phone Friday. I think he is just busy and getting in the last few days of deer season.
I bet we can smoke him out

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
01-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Been taking care of a ton of year-end bidness....plus, I had to get some mistakes corrected at the tax office on some of my deceased Dad's land from 3 years ago....same-ole-same-ole, inept and/or lazy-azzed gov't employees....seems like a day'um tax collector oughta know how to read and understand what "sec - twp - rge" means....difficult getting this sorta sheeit done, during the holidays and their day'um gov't vacations.

Really cut into my hunting time, lately....oh well, I got it done, and there's still 3 weeks of deer season left....look out bambi, yo azz is sausage!!!

BTW, congrats to all you Sooner Okies....helluva ballgame!!!....I could care less about Bama's loss, except for the fact that it was an SEC loss....plus, I really like McCarron....good Christian kid with his head on right....read his bio-he's lucky to even be alive.

Plus, he's got a really hot mom and girlfriend!!!

BarryBobPosthole
01-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Bein' the senior noticer around here, it looked to me like there is a lot of good lookin' women in that state, at least those that went to the ball game looked pretty dang good. Made our midwestern girls look kinda, well, midwestern. That McCarron kid appears to be everything you said he is, Eddie. that Trevor Knight kid is a good one too. and both teams behaved themselves pretty well in the game which is what you want to see in a big ball game like that.

But just wanted you to know, we ain't askeered (as Helen would say) of Saban out here.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Hahaha, no need to be skeered of Saban....bet he wishes he'd taken that 10 year-$100 million contract from Texas, now!!! ;)

However, ya'll got another reason to be skeered, now, and his name is Charlie Strong....he's a football genius, great motivator, and helluva recruiter!!!

Buckrub
01-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Charlie and me went to the same school together, about 30 years apart. I sure do with Saban had left, but then Alabama woulda got Strong and we'd be screwed again.

Big Muddy
01-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Charlie and me went to the same school together, about 30 years apart.

So that would make you what, about 86 years old???....you been lying to us, boy!!!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-06-2014, 11:22 AM
I think Strong is an excellent choice for Texas, but I also think Texas will find a way to screw it up. The donors in that program are too dang big for their britches and have way too much say in things. The old guard of Deloss Dodds and Mack and those guys handled them well because they were of their ilk. Strong ain't and hopefully his AD will support him the way he needs to.

One thing about it, if he can develop QBs at Texas like that young man at Louisville, the Big 12 is in for some surprises!

BKB

Big Muddy
01-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Bridgewater is a day'um beast!!! Fixing to make a LOT of NFL money, too.

Buckrub
01-06-2014, 11:42 AM
About a LOT, Eddie.......... :)

Big Muddy
01-06-2014, 01:54 PM
About a LOT, Eddie.......... :)

They're saying in the neighborhood of $10 million, just for signing up for the first 3 years.

It ain't gonna happen, but I wish the Saints would start thinking about someone like Bridgewater....Brees ain't a spring chicken, and is pretty much, just a passer....they need to start thinking about a sho nuf good passing/running replacement for him.