PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sure

LJ3
01-14-2014, 11:34 AM
That I'm going to DIE if I don't get to fish soon.

Egghead
01-14-2014, 11:57 AM
That I'm going to DIE if I don't get to fish soon.

Like! Let's see if we can't get Big Sexy out on the reservoir. Or maybe even a jet trip on the Potomac...

Can't promise much catching, but sure can get some lines wet!

The only thing I'm not up for (BTDT) is breaking the ice in a canoe. Doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment. :)

Bwana
01-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Don't know if I am quite that desperate yet but if things go as planned I will be ice fishing for perch this weekend & can hardly wait.

Buckrub
01-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Issues:

A) Ice

B) Wind

A will go away in a week or less. B will go away in August.

LJ3
01-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Like! Let's see if we can't get Big Sexy out on the reservoir. Or maybe even a jet trip on the Potomac...

Can't promise much catching, but sure can get some lines wet!

The only thing I'm not up for (BTDT) is breaking the ice in a canoe. Doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment. :)

I'm absolutely fine with a line in really cold ass water where fish are unlikely to bite :) I'm out of town this weekend but free after that.

BarryBobPosthole
01-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Talked to Birddog this morning and we're gonna throw the jon boat in the back of my truck and hit a couple of pits this Sunday. High of 60 and a little breeze. Of course this is Oklahoma so it could be 10 and snowing by then. One is a pit we call The New and its pretty snaky in the summertime so we always try to hit it in the winter. We've caught a 5 and a couple of 4's out of it, all look to be native largemouth. Nothing special but its purty water.

BKB

Captain
01-15-2014, 10:01 PM
I would love to come out there and fish a couple of those impoundment with you boys one day..... Or 6 :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
01-16-2014, 12:51 AM
You'd pee your pants if you saw the remoteness and the sheer beauty of the places Birddog lets me go fish with him. He's the one that has access. We do get shot at once in a while, but never hit yet!

BKB

Captain
01-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Well I guess Birddog gets the Wilderberry juice when I come visiting! ;)
Been shot at myself several times, and have been known to shoot back... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
01-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Maybe you can hold 'em off so BD and I can fish.

BKB