PDA

View Full Version : Finally (you Foreskin fans)

BarryBobPosthole
01-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Somebody who knows what to do with RGIII. I predict he's going to break out under this coach unless the owner figures out a way to screw this up.

BKB

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/66930520/Washington-Redskins-Jay-Gruden-wants-Robert-Griffin-III-in-pocket

Chicken Dinner
01-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Is it just me, or is impossible to read a Jay Gruden quote and not hear John Gruden's voice in your head?

I sure hope he's right, but I've been burned too many times to be optimistic. At some point, it's not about who the coach is. It's about whose picking the coach.

BarryBobPosthole
01-23-2014, 01:25 PM
You're starting to whine at the same frequency that Cowboy fans are whining at. It kind of has a nice heterodyne effect. Maybe y'all could get together and have some cheese with it.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Oh, fuck no. I'm not whining. I'm just calling a spade a spade. And, don't lump us in with those bastages. Our owner's got his issues. But, at least he's not deluding himself that he's a GM.

LJ3
01-23-2014, 05:18 PM
What Hank said!

I think RG3 can do some good things this coming year if he develops as a pocket passer. If he stays in there, waits for large O line boys to make large holes he can freeze safeties and have a ton of options before crossing the line of scrimmage.

Gruden, I'm not really feelin' him just yet but I'm in the same boat as Hank. Last one I got pumped about was Gibbs and we saw how that worked out.

Buckrub
01-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Oh, fuck no. I'm not whining. I'm just calling a spade a spade. And, don't lump us in with those bastages. Our owner's got his issues. But, at least he's not deluding himself that he's a GM.

Really? And how many coaches has King Jones hired and how many coaches has King Snyder hired???????????

Chicken Dinner
01-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Danny Boy definitely wins the award for most coaches. I think we're up to 7 or 8 now. But, at least he's out of the player personnel business and doesn't jump in front if the camera after every loss talking about what the team ought to be doing. Of course, my favorite thing is that look JJ gets every time Tony throws a 4th quarter interception. The one thing we both do have in common is we'd be better off if we could fire our owners.

Buckrub
01-23-2014, 09:46 PM
I felt that way today, actually.