PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouths of babes....

Big Muddy
01-25-2014, 02:43 PM
As I've mentioned here previously, my son had to move his family from our farmstead to a nearby city for job-related reasons, last year....I still haven't gotten over it, even though they're only a 30 minutes drive away from me.

This morning, he and my grandson came over to duck hunt....we had a good hunt and killed a limit.

Later, I cooked up a big breakfast....before they headed home, grandson told my son that he wanted to stay here on the farm a little longer....lots of really cool stuff to do....my son said "NO", and they had a little momentary verbal jousting.

Of course, my son won the argument, but not before grandson got in one final and fatal verbal blow...."Daddy, the city has ruined you. You're nothing but a city boy, now."

I'm, STILL laughing at that one !!! ;)

Buckrub
01-25-2014, 03:00 PM
You need to rewrite your will.

:oldfart

airbud7
01-25-2014, 07:48 PM
hahahaha

Bwana
01-25-2014, 08:29 PM
Now THAT is too funny.

hotshot
01-28-2014, 10:13 PM
At Least he still duck hunts.... there is hope. I will side w your grandson though if pressed to choose a side.
Glad you shot a limit: Hoosier duck hunting often ends with what I call a "hoosier limit": everyone saw a duck and shot at the same time. One duck killed per hunt.