PDA

View Full Version : going stir crazy

hotshot
01-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Okay the trip to crazy is a short on- the fun kind, not the dangerous kind.
Anyway.... Been stuck at home since Thursday evening. Nasty cold, snow, and more snow, then wind. Drifts multiple feet high. I know you Montana and NoDak guys wold just call it winter, but here in Indiana, it is a snow emergency. No one allowed on roads except emergency personnel. I can't even go ice fishing or goose hunting on the days off. Looks like we will be in school til mid June.
Tomorrow- already canceled. neg 2 degrees for a high. Supposed to get down to neg 13 plus wind chill tonight.
I saw just forge on ahead to school, those kids that give a darn will be there, the rest.... heck they aren't there half the time anyway.
Crumugeon in training... Scott

Buckrub
01-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Global Warming.

Thumper
01-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Crappy weather here. Overcast all day and only got up to 78. S'posed to be 81 tomorrow, but there's a nasty cold front headed in. Gonna drop to 70 on Wednesday and the front will hit full force on Thursday ... down to 63! Brrrrr! Back up to 77 on Friday and .... drum roll please ... 81 on Sat, Sun and Mon. Lynn was sweating the weather as she has reservations for us at the beach this weekend. Not sure if we're gonna stay 2 days or three. :D

Gonna play old fart and hit the beach with my metal detector in the mornings to see if I can find all that coinage and jewelry the Yankees lose when they're here. ;)

hotshot
01-27-2014, 07:21 PM
You better wear black socks with your sandals ..l., Those are fingers. Notice where the middle one would be.. that is the only one in the air.

airbud7
01-27-2014, 07:22 PM
school closings/delays down here for tomorrow (csra area)

Thumper
01-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Come on down Hotsnot. I'll bring an extra beach towel so you can travel light! :poke

:biggrin

hotshot
01-27-2014, 07:35 PM
IfI was allowed on the road... I might take you up on it.