PDA

View Full Version : We need a law like this....wink-wink.....

Big Muddy
01-31-2014, 11:45 AM
"""In the United Arab Emirates, the Emirates' Federal National Council has passed a clause, part of their new Child Rights Law, requiring new moms to breastfeed their babies for two full years, The National reports. Now, men can sue their wives if they don't breastfeed.

According to the National, there was a "marathon debate" over the legislation, but it was ultimately decided that it is every child's right to be breastfed.

Research has found many benefits of breastfeeding for baby, from reducing the risk of obesity to better language and motor development."""

Thumper
01-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Man-o-man ... if they made that law here ... could you imagin the stretchmarks around the lips of Dolly Parton's kids? :biggrin

LJ3
01-31-2014, 12:41 PM
The most difficult eye contact I've ever maintained in all my years. Talking to a family member at my Sis' house. She's sitting on the sofa, her two year old toddler walks in to the room, says "I'm hungry" walks up to her, lift up her shirt pops a boob out and starts feeding.

To my credit, I maintained eye contact the whole time.

Thumper
01-31-2014, 01:11 PM
Ha! I know PERSACTLY where you're coming from Lenster. When Lynn and I first got together, we went to her grandmother's house for a big family gathering/dinner thing. That's when I first met her cousin, Liz, who was in her mid to late 20's at the time and SUPER HOT!! We ended up in a small porch-like area talking and she was sitting straight across from me. The problem was, she was in a SHORT skirt (this was in '85) and sat the WHOLE TIME with her knees about 2-feet apart! It took all the strength I could muster to keep eye contact the whole time.

(Well, except for the few times someone would distract her and she'd briefly look away!) :HitIt

airbud7
01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
You guys remember Jim Carrey In Me, Myself and Irene...(breastfeeding scene)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwr9EEMwIBo

hotshot
01-31-2014, 08:09 PM
grown ups 2.... he's 48 months old....
isn't that like 4????