PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler, you are a major hypocrite

Buckrub
02-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Totally American Car, my left gonad!

You Eye Talians need to eat that crap. That sucked, big time.

P.S.
The Posthole's of the World notwithstanding, I thought the coke commercial where America the Beautiful was sung in a bunch of languages was bad. I get the point, but geez. When we quit worshiping diversity, and start believing in similitude from diverse backgrounds, we might get somewhere. Plain old diversity makes nothing work better.

BarryBobPosthole
02-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Bucky, you can walk down the street in New York or just about any major city and hear that many languages in a city block. And its been that way since America was born. Get over your bad self. Its not about diversity or tolerance or any of that. Its about reality.

BKB

Buckrub
02-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Ha. It worked.

Nah, it ain't. It's about being a melting pot from different stock. But one stew. It ain't that way anymore. It's all about "where I came from" more than "where I'm at".

and I actually think you know that..........and I think it's a problem. So there.

And Chrysler is a hypocrite.

BarryBobPosthole
02-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Man, there were an assload of car commercials. The car bidness must bedoing well these days.

My favorite commercial was the dogs with the big heads.

BKB

Buckrub
02-02-2014, 11:38 PM
You have no heart.

The puppy and the clydesdale was best, by far.

Buckrub
02-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Speaking of which........I'll post a picture in the next few days. This mudfest I went to ended this morning. There's this gravel road, and a 'parking lot' (Read: Big wide spot on side of road before the pine trees start) is a bit lower than the gravel road, which is maintained by the timber company. There were about 30 folks at this thing, and many came in one truck, with big trailers and two wheelies per trailer. Everyone loaded up this morning in the rain, covered in mud. The only one that couldn't even get back up the slight bank and back on the road while loaded was the only Toyota. Two Fords, and about 11 Chevies, had no problems even when fully loaded. This guy spun out and finally had to unload all his stuff, pull up on the road, and then reload. I laughed till I cried.......and no one even know why I was laughing so hard.

Thumper
02-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Somebody's feeling curmudgeonly tonight.

Oh, and the 'Yota must have been on street tires and the only 2WD in the group. ;)

Buckrub
02-03-2014, 11:28 AM
No to both.

Not curmudgeonly. Just observant and humorful.

LJ3
02-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Bob Dylan is cool.