PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore has officially made me mad

Buckrub
02-06-2014, 05:09 PM
It's 21 degrees and snowing. On February 6. 21 is not unheard of for a LOW, but not a high. Snow ain't much, but unforecast!! As usual.

If I had wanted to live in Michigan, I'd have moved in with Bubba.

This is insane. This started way before Thanksgiving. I remember headed to the farm for Thanksgiving, stopping at Mack's and buying Drake LST insulated underwear, my first! Haven't needed insulated underwear since before I was fat! It's been unrelenting cold for months. Went to Piggie basketball game, and I'm telling ya, it must have been about 3 degrees on The Hill. I almost gave out walking to the gym.

Something ain't right. And I don't think it's Global Warming! But whatever it is, I'm about to move to Peru.

BarryBobPosthole
02-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Well, bye.

BKB

Buckrub
02-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Despidida

Chicken Dinner
02-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Weird/sad thing about the cold this winter, but I just found out in the past two days that two people I knew from high school died of hypothermia the last week of January. One was found dead in his cabin in WVa and one was found dead on the 15th fairway behind her house. Not people I kept track of over the years, but a strange coincidence.

Captain
02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Well, bye. BKB
Tombstone. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

FooBang
02-06-2014, 08:31 PM
If you went to Peru, you'd find that they are having a hell of a time with dramatic climate changes. All of South America is dealing with this. Global warming doesn't mean it will be warmer in Arkansas....!

--Foo

Buckrub
02-06-2014, 08:32 PM
It sure as heck doesn't!!!!