PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Saddle Again

LJ3
02-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Knocked the rust off the camera gear with my first wedding of the year. Even got a little light snow, too.

hotshot
02-10-2014, 09:41 AM
that streetlight photo is incredible.
I'd try to describe it as..... old school sexy. Classy with a touch of hubba hubba

Big Muddy
02-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Congrats, Len....you da man, with that camera!!!

Since you mentioned weddings....why would a bride-to-be schedule her wedding day in February, which is normally one of the nastiest weather-months of the year???....we were supposed to attend one of wifey's relative's wedding, last week, up in Tenn....half the folks, including us, didn't show up because of icy roads....it was fine with me because I had squirrel hunt planned in Ark., and dang sure didn't want to go, anyway. ;)

She had originally scheduled her wedding on Superbowl weekend....she caught so much flack about it, that she finally came to her senses, when half of her wedding party and bridesmaids threatened to back out. ;)

She's a big ole homely-looking 50 year old gal, and to my knowledge, never dated, at all....she just got engaged in January, so I guess she wanted to get hitched real quick, before the guy backed out. ;)

LJ3
02-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Eddy, In a word, price.

Venue prices are crazy around here and if you don't plan 12-18 months in advance you ain't getting a place to get hitched. Friday and Sunday's are becoming more and more popular and I've been getting bookings much earlier and later to the traditional season.

But... in your lady's case it sounds like you hit the nail on the head. I've seen it before :)

Len