PDA

View Full Version : What the f&*K?????.....

Big Muddy
02-12-2014, 06:09 PM
What the f&*K is going on with Bruce Jenner???....a superb and talented male athlete, with wife and kids, who wants to be a female....numerous sex-change operations, now he's got tits!!!

Buckrub
02-12-2014, 06:11 PM
say WHAT?

Big Muddy
02-12-2014, 06:42 PM
say WHAT?

Yeah, that's what I said, too....TITS!!!

quercus alba
02-12-2014, 07:07 PM
I don't even want to know where Ed finds this stuff

Thumper
02-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Ha ha ha! You should work for one of those super market rags lined up along the check-out isle. The dude is typical Hollyweird ... afraid of getting old and has had a (terrible IMHO) facelift. Now he gets his adams apple shaved and that translates to "NUMEROUS SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS"?

The main thing he needs is a decent frigging haircut ... but then, so does Posthole ... but that doesn't make him a bad person. :D

Big Muddy
02-12-2014, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=Thumper;32482]Ha ha ha! You should work for one of those super market rags lined up along the check-out isle. The dude is typical Hollyweird ... afraid of getting old and has had a (terrible IMHO) facelift. Now he gets his adams apple shaved and that translates to "NUMEROUS SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS"?

The main thing he needs is a decent frigging haircut ... but then, so does Posthole ... but that doesn't make him a bad person. :D[/

Who said anything about him, being a bad person???....I simply asked if anyone knew what the f%&k was going on with him.

During his hay-day, he was sort of an idol for lots of young male athletes....heck, he was even on Wheaties boxes.

And, these pics came off the front page of AOL news website....a really easy-to-read online news service....try it sometime.

Thumper
02-12-2014, 08:08 PM
You Mississippi nimrod! I didn't question the pictures ... read your post. Sheeesh!

What the f&*K is going on with Bruce Jenner???....a superb and talented male athlete, with wife and kids, who wants to be a female....numerous sex-change operations, now he's got tits!!!

Where do you come up with "numerous sex change operations"? (other than supermarket check-out isle tabloid type mags)

Big Muddy
02-13-2014, 09:21 AM
Yep, well, I guess he does look pretty normal to the folks from Hollywood....both, Hollywood, CA., and Hollywood, Fla., too. ;););)

Little Jimmy had a good time with it, too. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INb7r4ufQ4

BarryBobPosthole
02-13-2014, 10:04 AM
I don't keep up with those folks much but I'm still wondering how folks like those Kardashians and Hiltons and so forth become celebrities when they really don't DO anything? Bruce Jenner was an athlete and at one time represented America, so I kind of understand his notoriety if not his other preferences. Far as I can tell, all the other folks have to offer is their nasty bitches. and yet people follow them.

BKB

Big Muddy
02-13-2014, 10:11 AM
I don't know, either, Phole....must have something to do with them gals, having LOTS of money, and some REALLY good poontang. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
02-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Well I ain't against that!

BKB

Big Muddy
02-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Man, me either!!!....I just have never met one, who would easily give me any....money, I mean. ;)

Thumper
02-13-2014, 10:41 AM
I got'ta admit ... Lynn is hooked on the Kardashians. I try to get as far away from the tv as possible when she has that crap on. I don't understand a bit of the fascination with those clowns. Heck, I think she also watches every "housewife" show there is ... talk about JUNK television!

Oh well, to each his (or her) own I s'pose. :(

BarryBobPosthole
02-13-2014, 10:45 AM
With my wife, its the Bachelor, Bachelorette, and that cooking show The Taste. Oh and Biggest Loser. That's when I usually bury my nose in a book or mess with Bucky on line.

BKB

Big Muddy
02-13-2014, 11:52 AM
My wife doesnt watch those shows....she watches stuff like The Following, Blue Bloods, Law and Order, and has recorded every NCIS show ever made.

I think she's trying to gather technical info. on how to knock me off. ;)

Buckrub
02-13-2014, 01:25 PM
http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/gossip-bruce-jenner-quitting-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-plastic-surgery-midlife-crisis-1797144.story