02-14-2014, 03:08 PM
https://giving.archildrens.org/valentine

Big Muddy
02-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Nice gesture on your part Bucky.

Thumper
02-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Done!

Not sure why they wanted my FULL name AND e-mail address. I have a funny feeling I'm about to start receiving even MORE junk e-mail now. :(

Buckrub
02-14-2014, 04:31 PM
That's one of the premier children's hospitals in the country.

They do great work.

Thumper
02-14-2014, 04:35 PM
That's why I just figured hitting the delete button a couple more times a day was still worth it.

Buckrub
02-14-2014, 04:36 PM
They are .......... 'sort of' ... a part of UAMS, the state agency that is the state's M.D. teaching hospital. I'm willing to bet you/we don't get spam. I got a thank-you email, and I'm thinking/hoping that is all they wanted it for.

I know folks that are there. They appreciate being thought of when they're down, trust me.

Thumper
02-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Been there, done that. I still have the cards I received from school kids on Christmas, Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day while in the hospital. Heck, I even have birthday cards (from THREE birthdays in a row) from the hospital staff while lying in a dang hospital bed.

Thumper
02-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I got a little thank-you e-mail also. As for the SPAM, there's a note at the bottom of the "sign-in" page ...

You will receive occasional updates from Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation, and can unsubscribe at any time.

"Updates" prolly translates to donation requests, but I can live with that ... as long as that's ALL I get!