Posted from my Winders work compooter.

BKB

Buckrub
02-19-2014, 05:23 PM
Good.

Answer your email.

BarryBobPosthole
02-19-2014, 06:35 PM
well dang. Didn't know I had one/! It was in my '@me' mail box associated with my iCloud acct. Strange. I answered ya though!

Use bkbruton@att.net when you need me.

BKB

Buckrub
02-19-2014, 07:24 PM
OK, I fixed it and tried again. I never got a reply.

??

P.S.
Does your Boss know that's your email??? :happy

BarryBobPosthole
02-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Haha, well I didn't get a choice in that there decision. considering I've been in competition with the old Death Star for over almost 35 years it is surprising ain't it? I ran the fuckers off the first time they hit my front porch. Then one day when I wasn't around they came again and the wife answered the door and before you know it, I was an AT&T customer for the first time since divestiture. Promised her the moon. First rattle out of the box I couldn't get the Cardinal baseball channel and had to fight with some friggin east Indian named 'Roger' for an entire weekend. I ended up paying seven bucks a month extra to get it. Now our monthly cable/phone/internet bill is almost exactly the same as my old Cox bill. and as far as I'm concerned AT&T is still the anti-Christ and I liked Cox better. I could go see Cox. they have a big office 20 minutes away. AT&T is in Bangalore.

Go figure. and she's smarter than me.

BKB

Buckrub
02-19-2014, 07:36 PM
I can't get UVerse here, I'm too 'in the sticks'. I'm glad. Direct TV is nuts, but not ATT nuts! I spent many nights cussing ATT. (And Verizon. And all dadgum last mile nutbag 'craft' unionized lowlife lazy worthless scums).

I answered your email............. just need some $$ number.

P.S.
Does your boss buy the argument "I can't help it, my WIFE bought ATT and I'm stuck with it"? Does he not mention FBIOS or any such stuff? Just wondering. I guess you're bulletproof by now, though.

BarryBobPosthole
02-19-2014, 07:44 PM
We don't have Verizon FIOS here as an option or I'd have it. I do ride for the brand, ya know. Learnt that'un from Louis L'amour.

My boss doesn't communicate with me and as far as I know doesn't have my personal info. Hasn't asked for it. I ain't volunteered it. I have a company phone that is my leash if needed but it doesn't ring too often. I just work on my stuff and keep my head down and sit on endless mindless skullfucking conference calls all day. Whoever in American business thought this was a replacement for face to face interaction is an idiot. and I dont' care if somebody is on the East coast. If they want to meet with me for three hours, come the hell out here and do it. Or have me come there. No, American business today is CHEAP.

So anyway, see what you did? Got me worked up at quitting time.

I need a beer.

BKB

Buckrub
02-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Sorry man.

That was bad of me.

It was.

I swear, in all honesty, if I could rearrange parts of your head, I'd do it!! BUT, I do feel for you in ways that are sincere, serious, and empathetic. I swear, I forget more every day what I actually did for a living. I hated it. And I was a peon and you're a Shark. I can't imagine.