PDA

View Full Version : Pics

Sunshine
02-24-2014, 12:35 AM
:)

Thumper
02-24-2014, 09:00 AM
Wow! That's really impressive Sunny. Hope you're able to get back out there running with them soon.

A couple questions. I know squat about showing dogs. Is there any money in it? Or is it more like a "hobby" of sorts? I'm sure there are manufacturer's goodies handed out at these shows, but I was just wondering if one can actually make a living at showing "agility" dogs. Does it work like race horses? Can you be paid to breed them? Does each title increase their breeding credentials and income potential? Can any old mutt run these trials or do they have to be papered? I guess what I'm asking there is, is it strictly agility training that works with any breed? Or do the dogs have to be registered "show quality" dogs? I understand "show dogs" ... but this agility stuff seems more like training and not "looks". See, I told you I don't know squat about this stuff.

And for a kind of unrelated question ... who the heck is responsible for that photo set? They don't have different colored material to change backgrounds? Ya' gots gray dogs with gray backgrounds. It washes out the whole photo IMHO (like I know ANYTHING about photography). Or are those pics YOU took? In that case, you get a pass 'cause you ain't no professional photog. If THAT'S the case ... ask Len for some pointers. If it's a professional photog ... someone needs ta' to fire the dude ... ummm, or dudette. ;)

Niner
02-24-2014, 09:09 AM
So tie a purple ribbon 'round the ooold oak treeeeeee.......
:occasion :blob10 :wave :hello :party

HideHunter
02-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Congrats all around.. bring those dogs over. We'll run them through the beggar lice and Spanish needle. Give you something to do for awhile. ;) Beautiful critters.

Sunshine
02-24-2014, 11:42 AM
:)

Sunshine
02-24-2014, 11:44 AM
:))

Buckrub
02-24-2014, 12:01 PM
I saw that at Westminster. All American Dogs. You should be proud.........they, and you, work hard.....