PDA

View Full Version : Getting Down to the Wire

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2014, 02:04 PM
College basketball has been entertaining as hell this year for some reason. Looking forward to the conference tourneys and the Big Dance. But first we gots some bidness to take care of in the conference. We've got Kansas tonight in Lawrence. I know we can beat Kansas. That doesn't mean we will though. That Allen Fieldhouse is a tough place to play. Depends on the threes. If they drop like they usually do, we win. The Sooners can play some defense which is overlooked.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
02-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Yes, it has. I saw where Syracuse got a taste if what it's like to play Duke from an officiating standpoint over the weekend. Welcome to the ACC, Orange!

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2014, 02:29 PM
They're sure enough crying about it too.

I won't be telling you I know how they friggin define offense fouls from defensive ones in those charging situations. They are NEVER consistent. Well I guess they are consistent in one thing, they always call them the opposite of what I think they should. So whatever it is I think is the definition of an offensive charging foul, is actually a defensive blocking foul. Just remember that and you'll be fine.

BKB

Buckrub
02-24-2014, 02:40 PM
:iagree

Buckrub
02-24-2014, 02:50 PM
In OTHER related Good News.................the downtrodden and worthless SEC is #1............And Wichita State just might run the table.........

Chicken Dinner
02-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Just call it in favor of Duke when you play them and you'll never go wrong.

Buckrub
02-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Cry me a river.

You ought to have to play Kentucky twice a year, or more.

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
02-24-2014, 07:13 PM
I thought the refs got it right in the Duke/OU game. Either way, that call did not win or lose the game. The coach losing his mind, getting tossed, and the free throws that came after are what decided the outcome. He usually shows more control than that and I'm sure he would handle it differently if given another chance.