PDA

View Full Version : Captain

BarryBobPosthole
02-26-2014, 11:42 AM
I've been meaning to ask you, after reading that book by John Dunn Hunter what do you think? Was he lying through his teeth or do you think that is actually his life story?

BKB

Captain
02-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Sorry Barry, been working at the farms and trying to kill every rabbit in SC the past few days..... ;)
I've got the book saved and it will be my stand read while I hog hunt and deer hunt. I did start it but only got a little ways into it one day while got hunting. Really has not got into the "big" story yet where he lived with the Indians.
I'll let you know when I get I to it deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Arty
02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Sorry Barry, been working at the farms and trying to kill every rabbit in SC the past few days..... ;)

So THAT'S why you haven't responded to my text!!! :crybaby

Captain
02-26-2014, 09:59 PM
What text?

Arty
02-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Well shoot. Build a cell tower down there will ya!?

Over there by the old house stand is a good spot.

Captain
02-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Damn that's neat as hell. Is there a way I can download it and save it? Somehow I missed your text and just found it. Glad you prompted me.
Note: if you send me a text and I don't answer within a couple of hours try again. Sometime in SC they get lost in nowhere land.

Arty
02-26-2014, 10:05 PM
yeah you can....wasn't sure you could see view it with poor cell coverage.
I'll send it to you.

Captain
02-26-2014, 10:09 PM
That is super cool. You should post it here.

Arty
02-26-2014, 10:20 PM
Well if this works.... here it is.

BARE NAKED LINK

http://magis.to/JSUiDVhcQ0p5KjoHDmEwCXx_

The title is grammatically incorrect. My wife the English teacher already told me.

Buckrub
02-26-2014, 10:42 PM
You see that barbed wire fence in the background there? I watched a mama and a piebald yearling try to jump that.........2nd best show I ever had in the woods.