PDA

View Full Version : Ex-wife

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
02-28-2014, 08:04 AM
Tim decided to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some loads for an upcoming hunt. His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence, she finally speaks. "Honey, I've been thinking. Now that we are married, I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, hand-loading and fishing. Maybe you should sell your guns and boat". Tim gets this horrified look on his face. She says "Darling, what's wrong?" "There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife". "Ex-wife!" she screams "I didn't know you were married before!" He replies "I wasn't".

Thumper
02-28-2014, 08:06 AM
Ha! Good one! :thumbsup

BarryBobPosthole
02-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Reminds me a bit of my ex wife. Every hunting or fishing trip I went on, I had to pay some sort of price when I got home. It reminded me of accruing vacation days at work. Never again.

BKB

airbud7
02-28-2014, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY&feature=kp

Thumper
02-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Ha! Reminds me of when I was a kid. If I wasn't in school, I was with my dad in some garage watching he and the crew working on racecars.

We ran circle tracks every Friday and Saturday night. Dad wasn't the owner, just the builder. On top of that, he was building cars for NASCAR. Considering he had a full-time job (managing a Pontiac Dealership) ... he wasn't home much (neither was I)!

The one car he DID own was a drag car and we were at the drag races every Sunday. I'll have to admit ... we ate a lot of beans and baloney ... but he held the number 1 spot in the winning column almost constantly. I'll admit, looking back, we prolly could have had steak with those beans since, in those days, racing was a hobby and not a business like it is today. Even the local radio stations would mention on their ad spots that he'd be there with his car. (he'd draw a crowd as these were the days before factory pros took over)

Anyway, I was around 12 or 13 when mom gave him an ultimatum ... "That car goes ... or I go!!!"

I remember following my dad outside as he grabbed a towel and a can of wax, then as he started slowly polishing the car, I asked, "What'cha gonna do dad?"

He replied, "I'm thinkin' son ... I'm thinkin'". :D

(Oh, he sold the car)