PDA

View Full Version : Come tomorrow

Buckrub
03-16-2014, 08:07 PM
This place has a funny smell lately. I can't place it..... :wink

If you have my cell number, you are a lucky man/woman/person.

If not, I'll check in every so often.

I leave tomorrow for Savannah. That's in Georgia. :) Going to help son move, he finally sold his house.

Come back next weekend, sometime, who knows (I don't own a watch, so I have to rely on wife to tell me when to do stuff. She's very good at it), we will come home. Maybe for a day. Maybe two. Who knows? Then we leave for CO Springs, and be back April 1st (no FOOLING!!!). Then, we may or may not be gone mid April for South Carolina. Probably will. Then we have the GH Get Together mid May, then we go celebrate our 44th anniversary end of May by going to Cardinal games.

Then it's summer. It's hot then, best I remember.

Everyone that was interested in any of this raise your hand. The rest of you, carry on.

That is all.

Big Muddy
03-16-2014, 08:33 PM
Sounds like you got plenty of traveling plans, Bucky....we just got home a little while ago from Hot Springs....no travel plans for me in the near future....got too many crappie to catch....can't let Cap catch 'em all. ;)

Btw, Hot Springs is not my cup of tea....you're right, too many old farts around there ;)....after the meetings, we visited the horse track, but only because they were giving away a new truck and boat combination....I didn't win it, so we left, and rode around a bit.

Lake Hamilton is pretty nice, if you can find a place along the shoreline without a house on it....must be a haven for old retired Yankees. ;)

Buckrub
03-16-2014, 09:11 PM
It is that. So are most lakes in Arkansas not owned by COE........and some that are! Hot Springs is not "Arkansas" by any means. But you don't have to leave it very far to find it..........

Chicken Dinner
03-16-2014, 10:15 PM
Sounds like you guys are enjoying your retirement. Live it up !