PDA

View Full Version : Man! Youse dufes SUCK!!

Thumper
03-31-2014, 11:26 AM
What'cha doin' today? Sittin' around pickin' yer noses and scratchin' yer nutz?

BarryBobPosthole
03-31-2014, 11:30 AM
In the words of Maynard G Krebbs........"WERK!!!!"

BKB

LJ3
03-31-2014, 11:33 AM
suck it, florida boy!

Thumper
03-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Well, at least I know a couple of youse lived through the weekend. Wouldn't have known it otherwise. ;)

LJ3
03-31-2014, 11:47 AM
I shot a wedding saurdee, rained like a bitch the whole time. Sun was out today so I'm a little less cranky. Kinda... not really. Fuck it.

jb
03-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Hey tax crap is done, now all I have to do is pay. :angry1
It's in the mid 50's today, may even try and wash the truck outside for the first time this year.
Work is backed up as well so I'll just have to split my time. First trap shoot of the year is this weekend, also need to sit down and load about 300 rounds.
Maybe, just maybe, spring is here.:party

Big Muddy
03-31-2014, 11:54 AM
I just got back from the dentist....day'um filling broke off on one of my back toofies....side of face and lips are deader that Bucky's pecker....slobbering all over my shirt. ;)

Captain
03-31-2014, 12:10 PM
I'm busy doing important shit, like scouting turkeys and putting up blinds. :D
Oh and a little farm work.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Captain
03-31-2014, 12:11 PM
What's you little trunk deal up to now Midas?

LJ3
03-31-2014, 12:15 PM
figures... the the floridian fuck has flown the fort.

Big Muddy
03-31-2014, 12:15 PM
Speaking of turkeys....son, grandson, and I got an invite for a hunt over in Bama, in two weeks....I'm not much of a turkey hunter, only killed two in my life, and they were both bearded hens....just my luck, two day'um queer 'morphodite turkeys. ;)

My Bama buddy says his place is rank with turkeys, so we are gonna try to help him reduce his over-population problems. ;)

Captain
03-31-2014, 12:18 PM
"Rank with Turkeys"
You just made my heart skip, was not sure it was gonna start back up...

Big Muddy
03-31-2014, 12:25 PM
Yep, Cap, he has been trying to lease this place, just for the turkey hunting, for the past several years....he's already got the deer lease, but two old guys had the turkey lease, but seldom hunted it, so they gave it up to him.

Hope it is as good, as he says it is!!!

Captain
03-31-2014, 12:28 PM
When did that season come in and what does he want for the lease? What area is it in? County? I might would take that lease if that season comes in earlier than ours....
Fixin' to get busy will check back later this afternoon/night.

Thumper
03-31-2014, 12:34 PM
What's you little trunk deal up to now Midas?

Holding at $26 right now, which is pretty normal. They'll usually jump right in there with an early bid to feel it out and see if there's any competition hangin' around ... then they'll sit it out for a final bidding frenzy just before the auction closes. (it's called "sniping") There are seven "watchers" waiting in the wings so far. Ya' never know how these things will go ... it could close where it is now, or there could be a flurry of bidding right at the end.

Glad a few of youse bozos woke up. ;)

Big Muddy
03-31-2014, 12:36 PM
I musta not explained it well enough, Cap....my buddy already has the deer lease, and has been trying to get the turkey lease, also....just recently, the two old guys gave it up, so my buddy, now, has both leases.

Big Skyz
03-31-2014, 12:40 PM
I wish I were still asleep. Had too much fun outside over the weekend, butt drag'n this morning.

Bwana
03-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Sittin here watching what I hope to be the final blizzard of spring blow through. Hopefully it gets done before dark so I can get outside to get dug out for tomorrow morning.

Captain
03-31-2014, 04:57 PM
I musta not explained it well enough, Cap....my buddy already has the deer lease, and has been trying to get the turkey lease, also....just recently, the two old guys gave it up, so my buddy, now, has both leases.

Oh OK Eddie. I misread it or something. I thought your buddy was the landowner and had people leasing the deer rights and he was looking for some dufe (like me) to lease the Turkey rights. I got it now. Your buddy is the lessee of both the deer and now the turkey rights....
Just my luck. A day late and a dollar short. ;)

Thumper
03-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Did you say "short"? :D

airbud7
03-31-2014, 06:04 PM
Long Day Thump....Looong Day...Love ya Bro...