04-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Is that a nekkid link?

Captain
04-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Stole it! Gonna send it to everyone I know... :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LJ3
04-01-2014, 09:15 AM
I don't care who you are... that shit is funny.

Thumper
04-01-2014, 10:03 AM
There's a zillion of those on YouTube using the same video, just different subjects. Some are pretty corny, but some are really funny. Go to YouTube and search something like "Hitler Rant" ... or sumpin' like that. New one's usually come out as new social issues hit the forefront. ;)

Captain
04-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Yea but anytime you can make fun of Hitler is good and anytime you can make fun of Ding Dong thats good, but to get to make fun of them BOTH in one clip is GREAT!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
04-01-2014, 10:18 AM
I remember one that was REALLY funny ... but I'll be darned if I can remember what it was all about. There's another that was pretty good, it combined footage from the movie and news footage from when that Iraqi (?) threw his shoes at President Bush. In the video, Hitler was meeting with his staff to make plans to be at Bush's news conference and it was Hitler who threw his shoes at him. Then it goes back to movie footage with he and his staff and how disappointed he was because both his shoes missed their mark. ;)

Thumper
04-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Here's one where Hitler found out about Obama winning the election.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MuG1SVLvM6Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buckrub
04-01-2014, 10:44 AM
I remember one that was REALLY funny ... but I'll be darned if I can remember what it was all about.

You know...........these are the kind of things that if I said 'em, I'd get a day full of grief. :)

Thumper
04-01-2014, 11:10 AM
"Entertainment" stuff goes in one ear and out the other for me. I "enjoy the moment", but when it's over, it's over and I return to the real world. Last Sunday Lynn and I went to the theater and saw 5 movies. I swear I couldn't name ONE of them right now.

(but I'm a pUMpheAd, so I have an excuse!) :D

Buckrub
04-01-2014, 11:18 AM
I swear I couldn't name ONE of them right now.

Sigh.

Here's ANOTHER example. You skate on this stuff, I don't. *sniff*

Chicken Dinner
04-01-2014, 11:29 AM
I saw "Noah" this past weekend. Decent movie as long as you can handle the fact that it's not a literal translation (of one of our current translations) of the the biblical story.

Thumper
04-01-2014, 11:41 AM
I swear I couldn't name ONE of them right now.

Sigh.

Here's ANOTHER example. You skate on this stuff, I don't. *sniff*

I said "entertainment" stuff ... like movies. I live for the moment then walk away from fantasy land and return to real life. If it were something educational, I'd retain it.

But you and me? I can remember what I ate for breakfast ... that's where I beat you! ;)

Buckrub
04-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Um, well...........look here........I, er...........um

dang