PDA

View Full Version : Grin for the day....

Big Muddy
04-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Two old Jewish men, Sid and Al, are sitting in a Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles.

Sid asks Al, "Do you know of any people of our faith born and raised in Mexico?"

Al replies, "I don't know, let's ask our waiter."

When the waiter arrives, Al asks, "Are there any Mexican Jews?"

The waiter says, "I don't know, Senor, I ask the cook."

He returns from the kitchen a few minutes later and says, "No, Senor,
the cook say no Mexican Jews."

Al isn't satisfied and asks, "Are you absolutely sure?" Our people are
scattered everywhere.

The waiter says, "Senor, the head cook say there is no Mexican Jews."

All we have is Orange Jews and Prune Jews.

Thumper
04-02-2014, 01:22 PM
A Mexican dude knocks on the door of a large house and asks if there are any chores the homeowner would pay him to do. ‘Tell you what,’ says the homeowner. ‘I was getting ready to paint my porch, but if you do it for me, I’ll give you $100.00.’ The Mexican agrees. He goes to the back, finds a can of paint and a brush all laid out, then gets started. Thirty minutes later the Mexican knocks on the door for his reward. ‘That was fast work,’ says the homeowner. ‘That's a big porch, I thought it would take hours to paint.’ ‘Oh, it wasn't so big,’ replies the Mexican. ‘And, by the way, it ain't a Porsche .... it’s a BMW.’

BarryBobPosthole
04-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Jim, I can remember the first time I ever heard that joke. I was doing some work for my girlfriend's Dad over at his parent's house. We were actually scrubbing siding with a bleach solution to remove mildew. We couldn't spell power washer in those days. The old man is the one that told me that joke. I think he was implying I was dumb enough to do something like that but I'm not sure.

It was 1972 and likely in 1972 I was that dumb. I still remember it though.

BKB