PDA

View Full Version : Special Episode, Cappy.............Looks good!!

Buckrub
04-03-2014, 01:07 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=860449

Captain
04-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Yep. Now if they don't bump it for Basketball like they have done for the past two weeks...
Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
04-03-2014, 01:24 PM
College basketball is over Monday night. Pro's play most of the year I think, I never watch them.

Captain
04-03-2014, 01:27 PM
College basketball is over Monday night. Pro's play most of the year I think, I never watch them. Last Monday or NEXT Monday??? If it's next Monday that could be a problem. What's the difference between college basketball and pro Basketball???? Bigger balls???
Why would you like one but not the other? It's the same thing ain't it a ball being throw at a hoop?

Buckrub
04-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Too many questions.

April 7 night is last college game.

Big difference in college and pro's. Pro's don't bother guarding anyone. They just run up the court, shoot, score, and run back. College game has actual drama, just a lot better game. Hunting muleys and whitetails are similar, but they aren't identical. Same concept.

I don't know 'why'. I only do "why" questions on Tuesday, and today ain't Tuesday. I just do. Yes, there are parts that are identical, parts that are similar, and parts that aren't the same.

Niner
04-03-2014, 01:56 PM
I have a lot to be thankful for in this life. One of the neat ones is having Cap'n for a friend, and for being able to go hunt with my friend this past fall at his Farm.

I guess I live a pretty sheltered life.....or have a reallly big set of blinders that I wear.....because the Big Bang Theory has been on the TV for about 6 or 7 seasons, and I HAD NEVER even heard of it....much less watched it. I just DO NOT watch network TV.

Well, part of Cap'ns' evening is after dinner he parks it in front of TBS and watches re-runs of BBT that they run almost every night.....for several hours. It did not take very long at all until I was HOOKED on the show!!

Now, I have the DVR at home set to record the new episodes when they come on, and I have DVR'd a BUNCH of them as I now have Di hooked on the show as well.

Thanks for turning me on to a great show, Larke!!!

Captain
04-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Thanks Niner, I feel the same way about your friendship..... :D
When I was still working, every morning drinking coffee in the break room my secretary and receptionist would talk about BBT. I didn't have a clue what there were talking about. They both swore it was the best show on TV. I never did watch it because like you I seldom watched network. Mostly discovery or history channel etc...
Then I finally saw one of the BBT shows a year or so ago and it was indeed a hoot. Liked it so good my son gave me the series on DVD for Christmas. I look forward to the new episodes each week!