PDA

View Full Version : Well I'll be

Captain
04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
My friend and attorney Dan Clodfelter was just named Mayor of Charlotte about 10 minutes ago.
The last one was arrested in an FBI undercover case. I did not know him at all.
The one before him, Fox (I knew but not well) OBummer called up to be in his administration as Secretary of Transportation.
The mayor before that was a good friend and now he is the governor of NC.
Guess we will see if Clodfelter can put some confidence back into the office...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
04-07-2014, 07:00 PM
I wish him well. Mayoral politics in big cities are pretty brutal some times. I look at Tulsa and the stuff they fret about there and just SMH. Maybe since he was appointed, he won't have to worry about it as much.

BKB

Niner
04-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Well, congrats to him. Hope it works out good. From reading his bio online, sounds like he's got a handle on local politics.

Captain
04-08-2014, 06:26 AM
I hear ya' Posthole. He's resigning as Senator this morning and will be sworn in. Why someone would want to resign as state senator to take a mayors position is beyond me but he is a smart man and I'm sure he has weighed all angles.
Oh and by the way is IS and always has been a democrat that I support. So that should tell you something about him.
After the scandal this last mayor out Charlotte through he's got a pretty big hole to climb out if. I wish him luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner