PDA

View Full Version : Caught a Fish

BarryBobPosthole
04-11-2014, 07:03 PM
It was a biggun, the first big fish of the year for me. 7lb 6 oz largemouth fell to a black twin spin spinner bait (that my best friend Mallard Fillmore won't make me any more of because he's an asshole). Keith took a couple of pics but when I got home I found that the SD card wasn't plugged in all the way and I didn't get either one saved.

Was a helluva fight. she was a brute and tried to bully me and my measly 6 pound test but I won by submission. almost had to get her in a pretzel hold to do it though.

BKB

quercus alba
04-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Obviously an Oklahoma thing, in southern Arkansas we use eighty lb braided nylon with a wire leader on our jig poles

Buckrub
04-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Harumph.

10 lb!!!

Niner
04-13-2014, 06:37 AM
:withoutpics

DUDE! How did the camera even think it was takin' a pic without the card seated?
Dangit, I know you had to have gotten a bad feelin' in yer stomach when you found that the card was empty.

OH! Congrats on catchin' a nice one.

Captain
04-13-2014, 08:10 AM
:withoutpics DUDE! How did the camera even think it was takin' a pic without the card seated?
Old men with new equipment. :D
Hey Posthole, ain't you the one always getting on me about putting this stuff in the Fishing Forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
04-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Yeah yeah. I should have checked the pic when he handed me the camera back but I was in a hurry to get that big bitch back in the water. She was looking at me with hunger in her eye and that scared me.

BKB

airbud7
04-13-2014, 09:00 AM
I bet the sd card was in lock position, mine is such a tight fit in my camera I have to insert very slow or it will slide the lock, I'm gonna super glue it in unlock one day.

BarryBobPosthole
04-13-2014, 09:50 AM
No, it was floating in the slot. It'll make you think its taking a picture, but it isn't.

BKB

LJ3
04-14-2014, 10:29 AM
No, it was floating in the slot.

BKB

(Beavis voice) He said "floating in the slot... hehe hehe, hehehehehe"

BarryBobPosthole
04-14-2014, 10:46 AM
Old technicians (and fishermen) never die, they just smell that way.

BKB