PDA

View Full Version : Waking up from anesthesia.....

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2014, 03:58 PM
......would be kinda bad. Should've walked that extra few flights of stairs you lazy bastard.

BKB

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rapper Andre Johnson severed his penis and jumped from a Los Angeles apartment building early Wednesday, police said.

Johnson was seriously injured, but survived the fall from the second level of the building in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Police Sgt. William Mann said.

Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was being treated, Mann said.

Thumper
04-16-2014, 04:02 PM
That dumb prick severed his Johnson. No wait! Sorry, Johnson severed his prick! My mistake.

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2014, 04:07 PM
So riding to the hospital inthe ambulance they were Johnson & Johnson.

BKB

Thumper
04-16-2014, 04:30 PM
I haven't heard the official story ... but my guess is there he was hittin' on some nasty drugs!

"Hey, Johnson ... what'cha gonna do tonight?"

"Oh I dunno ... maybe do a little Meth, cut my pecker off and see if I can fly!"

"What are you doin' tonight Bro?"

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Or maybe a rap.....

Flying through the air with my pecker in my hand
ain't gonna be worf nuffin whenever I land......

BKB

Buckrub
04-16-2014, 05:10 PM
That's just stupid.

You can NOT do rap in Soprano.

airbud7
04-16-2014, 08:47 PM
So riding to the hospital inthe ambulance they were Johnson & Johnson.

LMAO^ :blob10

Big Skyz
04-17-2014, 08:26 AM
From Fox News: "A spokesperson for the hospital said it does not comment on patients, but TMZ reports that attempts to reattach Johnson's penis failed."

Well it looks to me that with his failed surgery that he's going to come up a little short.

Big Muddy
04-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Well, depending on how much he cut off, he could prolly win this contest.....

"""Brooklyn's Smallest Penis Contest Is Back For 2014, Still Nuts"""

The Huffington Post | by Ryan Grenoble
Posted: 04/15/2014 12:56 pm EDT Updated: 04/16/2014 2:59 pm EDT

"""The "Smallest Penis Contest," a nutty competition which debuted last year, will return to Brooklyn's Kings County Bar on June 14.

Per a media release, contestants will be judged in multiple categories, including "poise in both evening wear and bathing wear." In addition to a cash prize (which can optionally be donated to charity), a "wee crown and scepter" will be awarded to the less-endowed man best exhibiting "extraordinary heart, talent, and chutzpa."

In an interview with The Huffington Post, last year's winner, Nicholas Gilronan, described the competition as "laid back, fun, casual," comparing it to just another "fun time on a Saturday afternoon."""