PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting closer but not quite there.

Bwana
04-17-2014, 05:36 PM
I am STILL having trouble with Rockwell tools and their promise to replace my 18-volt drill. The latest story was that the replacement needs to come from the "retail" side of things, not the "customer service" (where you call if you want to order one of their tools) side of things. To date I have been very civil with the folks in customer service as well as the customer service managers that I have spoke with but my patience has about reached it's end.

From what I have found, Rockwell Tools is owned by a Charolette, NC company known as Positec USA of which Tom Duncan is the President/CEO. Now I just need to find Mr. Duncan's contact information but as of now I have not been able to do so. I prefer to state my case to him or another upper-level gent but if that doesn't work I am just going to have to get pissy with some poor customer service person in an effort to get this resolved.

What a load of crap!

Buckrub
04-17-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm in Charlotte (or just south of it 1.5 miles). Send me his info and I'll go shoot him for you. I'm leaving Monday.... :)

jb
04-17-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm sure the Captain knows him.