PDA

View Full Version : Things are sure going to hell right now.

jb
04-23-2014, 08:15 AM
Besides the heart problems, last week my puter crashed. Been using the wifes lap top for the past few days.
Don't know if it was a virus or mechanical, been in the shop for about a week now. Totally out of business with my clients wanting their projects now that it's spring.
Problem is if it's a virus and crashed the system I'm in big trouble cause I"m using XP pro so they can't reload that. Then the AutoCad system I'm using is 04 and the new Windows 7 or 8 won't support something that old.
Hoping at least the files can be adapted.
So in the mean time I"m reloading shells, doing lawn work or having coffee with buddies, but not making any $$$$$$$$$$

Thumper
04-23-2014, 08:55 AM
Speaking of heart problems .. what's the latest news Bubba? They put you on any meds yet?

jb
04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
I guess it's not that serious, Doctors office called me yesterday and asked it I wanted to come in next Monday or on May 5. They did put me on something called Xarelto, blood thinner, because of the type of Afib, it's more for reduction of stroke possibility than than anything.

Thumper
04-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Xarelto? Don't nick yourself while shaving ... you may bleed to death! :D

It's good to hear the doc isn't super upset about it ... I assume that eliminates a bit of anxiety. Good luck with it old man! ;)

Captain
04-23-2014, 10:39 AM
See if your CAD program has a Mac version. If it does by a Mac and be done with problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner