PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Niner and Tightline

Buckrub
04-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Good job, guys.

LJ3
04-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Are they the first Goodhunting Gay wedding? I could have shot this for them!

Tightline
04-23-2014, 03:32 PM
I'll take a guess and be congradulated on Georgia's new gun law. The liberal drive-by media are portraying us as a bunch of heathens. It's really not a biggie to me. Don't go to bars, Don't need a gun in church but I hear some pastors feel the need. It does take some of the sting out of accidently carrying in some forbidden places. I hear it happens. Is that it Bucky?

Buckrub
04-23-2014, 04:07 PM
That's it. A shame to have to "make legal" what was meant by the law, and practiced as that, for so many years........but today is messed up, so, at least you codified reality!

Actually, the church part, we already did. I know several preachers that need shot, so............

Tightline
04-25-2014, 04:28 PM
Maybe we are heathens after all. Heard this morning on the radio that a guy open-carried to a Little League game verbally wanting everyone to see that he had a gun. They called the cops as they should have. Not a law breaker but certainly a bad decision. SHEAZE, what a bumb ass.

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
04-25-2014, 08:13 PM
I have a VA concealed carry permit and I am all for gun owner's right but there are some places you don't need one. In a bar the alcohol can cloud your judgement, no use for a gun there. There are too many hotheads around youth sports, no use for a gun there. I umpired a LL game 2 years ago and there was an argument in the stands. One of the guys claimed to have a pistol but never pulled it. We seperated everyone and asked them to spread out and cool off. The idiot proceeded to walk behind a small embankment and shoot into the ground. I know there are jerks in every crowd but nothing brings out their inner asshole like booze or youth sports.

Niner
04-26-2014, 04:34 AM
I'm all for "open carry"....but I'm probably not gonna go there. My KelTek has a "clip thingy" that I attached to the frame. I stick the pistol into my pocket on my pants and "clip it" to the pocket. T-shirt covers it up, pretty much.

I am of the opinion that Open Carry makes you a target if SHTF. I don't necessarily want the bad guys knowing that I am carrying.

BarryBobPosthole
04-26-2014, 09:34 AM
Oklahoma passed an open carry law last year. I think it's referred to as 'constitutional carry' nowadays. Honestly I don't think I've seen a single person sporting a weapon in public. Now I don't go out amongst the unwashed very often mind you, but I am out and about and I am a noticer. Anyway, prolly once the new wears off of the law you prolly won't see as many folks showing their ass as now. Hopefully then it'll be just the sane folks carrying openly. Hopefully.
There's some twisted mofo's in this old world. Make me glad to know they ain't the only ones who can be armed.
BKB