PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Sky ... I thought about you yesterday ...

Thumper
04-28-2014, 09:37 AM
... as I was eating my lunch! Dang, that was good! I had two different kimchi's on the side (along with the usuals) and kept alternating between rice and lettuce leaves until EVERYTHING was gone! Oh yeah, there are TWO orders on the grill ... beef and pork. Gotta say I'm a beef guy when it comes to this dish. ;)

Big Skyz
04-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Looks like Bulgogi. It's my favorite Korean dish. I put a serious hurt on it any time it's available. I prefer the beef bulgogi, but we have a place here that also offers a chicken bulgogi that is pretty fantastic as well. That is some great eats you have in front of you. My biggest problem with a meal like that is remembering to push my "stop" button. Dang now I'm hungry!!!

BarryBobPosthole
04-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Is that WATER?

BKB

Thumper
04-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Is that WATER?

Yeppers P-hole ... that's ALL we order when we go out. It was a part of our belt-tightening process after my "illness". No $3.50 glasses of iced tea or Cokes for us these days.

Yeah, it's bulgogi alright B/S. I'm with you, beef's my favorite. Pork is good, I just always go for the beef ... never tried chicken. I pushed the "stop-button" when the grill was empty! :D

We were in Orlando yesterday and checked this place out. Good stuff!

http://www.beewonkoreancuisine.com/

BarryBobPosthole
04-28-2014, 10:11 AM
I'm just sayin'.

BKB

Thumper
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Ha ha ha! Good one P-hole!

Oh, and one more thing .... BITE ME!! ;)

And second more thing ... answer yer danged e-mail!

Chicken Dinner
04-28-2014, 11:19 AM
You know you're getting old when you have to pur your cheaters on just to see your food.

Thumper
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
That's the danged truth CD. I never wore glasses in my life until just a few years ago. I do need the cheaters now to read ... and my food looks a bit blurry without them ... it looks MUCH more appetizing with them on! Sucks getting old. The VA gives me free eye exams and a couple new pair of glasses every year ... so I'll use 'em!

What makes it worse, I see they're way down on my nose ... I have to look over the top of them to see far away and I was looking at Lynn snapping the pic. Sheeesh! I'm gonna haf'ta learn to take 'em off for photos! :D

quercus alba
04-28-2014, 12:41 PM
I gotta say, Lynn is a woman of enormous courage and poor eyesight

BarryBobPosthole
04-28-2014, 12:44 PM
To look like a true Florida retiree, you need a pair of those half lenses with a chain attached to them. (I look over my cheaters all the time. I'm still 20/20 at 8 feet though!)

BKB

Thumper
04-28-2014, 12:45 PM
I gotta say, Lynn is a woman of enormous courage and poor eyesight.

Luckily I snagged her when she was half-blind. Once she had Lasik surgery, it was too late and she was already hooked on my wonderfulness! :D

johnboy
04-28-2014, 01:52 PM
I do love Korean food! One of our fave restaurants in Edmonton is the 'Bul-go-gi House' - been there forever and we been going there forever. They do a Marinated Spicy Pork (Dweh-ji bul-go-gi) that I can't get enough of. Mmmmm good!

Arty
04-28-2014, 02:45 PM
You're avatar is better lookin than you are.
Damn!

Thumper
04-28-2014, 02:56 PM
You're avatar is better lookin than you are.
Damn!

And that from one who's avatar gives us all a neck ache just to look at it! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-28-2014, 03:49 PM
Damn iphones.

BKB

Captain
04-28-2014, 04:03 PM
I recently had supper with Thumper. He has to wear the cheaters to keep from eating his fingers off....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Arty
04-28-2014, 06:11 PM
And that from one who's avatar gives us all a neck ache just to look at it! ;)

I uploaded that pic. Spent 10 minutes trying to fix it, got pissed off and said the hell with it!

Sunshine
04-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Arty
When you take a picture, with your iPhone, it makes a difference which way you turn the iphone.
Always turn the top of your phone to the left, so the bottom is on your right.

I did a lot of testing, and sending pics to a friend. She was able to tell me which way to turn the iPhone, so the picture or video wasn't upside down or sideways.
You're welcome! :D

BarryBobPosthole
04-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Now that's a logical approach and solution. Top left, bottom right.

BKB

Arty
04-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Arty
When you take a picture, with your iPhone, it makes a difference which way you turn the iphone.
Always turn the top of your phone to the left, so the bottom is on your right.

I did a lot of testing, and sending pics to a friend. She was able to tell me which way to turn the iPhone, so the picture or video wasn't upside down or sideways.
You're welcome! :D

Now that's interesting. Imma have to test that theory.
Either that, or read it on another site

BarryBobPosthole
04-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Those other sites got nuthin on us.

BKB

Captain
04-29-2014, 05:58 AM
The other site was a crappie site..... :D

Thumper
04-29-2014, 07:35 AM
You spell like Jeff Clark ... if it wasn't THIS site, it was a CRAPPY site. ;)

Captain
04-29-2014, 07:42 AM
Same thing only different. :D

LJ3
04-29-2014, 09:41 AM
I recently had supper with Thumper. He has to wear the cheaters to keep from eating his fingers off....

Now THAT was funny!