PDA

View Full Version : Home

Buckrub
04-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Home from the annual Crappie.Com state Crappiethon at Lake Dardanelle State Park. Had a blast, met a bunch of good folks. Didn't get to fish much due to the weather, but we lived through it......mostly in the basement of the park Visitor Center!!! No damage to camper or at home, though. Many were not that fortunate.....it went right over us, apparently, and hit 10 miles s. of my house, and again 12 m. east of my house.

This get together was what a GH Get Together would be if A) we had 150 members that showed up to such an event and about 300 that didn't, and B) y'all knew how to crappie fish like they do! :) Course, most were from Arkansas, plus a few from OK and MS.

Gotta go pay some bills.........

Big Muddy
04-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Glad you survived the weather and no fish....betcha somebody fried some, however, didn't they? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Welcome home. Did you show them how to take pictures right side up?

Glad you and yours are safe.

The Cardinals have been sucking, but making good decisions. They sent Wong down and Descalso is starting at second now. I knew that'd make you happy so I couldn't wait to tell you.

BKB

Buckrub
04-29-2014, 05:11 PM
I appreciate that.

Heck, they sent Wong down, and kept Ellis......who is hitting .083. That's good hitting, huh? WAY better than Wong, huh? Plus Descalso is hitting .097. So they sure kept the right guys, huh?

No, they took pictures. I just cooked and kept quiet.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/251120...7644415428375/

Captain
04-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Gald you had a good trip and missed the bad stuff.
Lots of folks hurting out your way.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner