PDA

View Full Version : Hey, DeCalso Lover!!!

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Yeah, you!

Wasn't it YOU that said at first of the year that the Brewers stunk? Yeah, think it was YOU. I do.

Same guy that loves .090 hitters, I guess. Kozma gets sent down, but he can play awesome defense. Descalso stays up, and he's fair at defense and awful at the plate. But you Geniusii love him. Go figure.

Bourjous is a BUST. We got Piscotty and Grichuk and Tavares waiting to bust out, and we have to watch some kid that can't hit his hat size just cause he's fast??? Barf.

OK......3 guys are hitting and 3 are about to start. Now we need some pitching from this "amazing, vaunted" pitching staff.

We'll see in a few minutes.

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 02:25 PM
It was just the other day you were happy as heck with the Freese-Bourjous trade. Now you're all flippy floppy about it. Fickle is what you are. FICK. LE.

You ain't happy with any of 'em. I just want to make sure you know about it when your favorite player does something good.

And the good offensive players are sucking too. Holliday, Adams, and Molina are the only ones playing close to average for their offense. The rest are sucking hind teat.

And the Brewers do suck. they just haven't figured out their goners yet. It'll happen. There's no character on that team that'll sustain them in a playoff run. Their catcher is the only one worth spit.

BKB

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi.

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 02:39 PM
So.......

3/8 of the batters are hitting. Right?

Freese was traded for more than Bourjous. We also got Grichuk. And Freese is awful so far, so.............. what's your beef?

My FAVORITE player is whomever is playing well right now.

P.S.
They're hitting your boy Miller all over the park. The ones that have no character, that team. Yep. The one with the All Star center fielder.

I may be Fickle, but at least I'm convinced!

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 02:57 PM
When Grichuk hits a walk off homer in game six of a world friggin series then maybe I'll like him better than Freese. But I ain't wishy washy with my admiration of player like some people I know.

You probably badmouth albert too.

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey, Miller made it through 5 with the lead, gonna get the win. AND he got a double! Told you he was good.

You probably think Bernard Gilkey or Mark Whiten or Fernando Tatis shoulda made the initial Cardinal Hall of Fame today.

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 05:41 PM
What I think is I'm glad the Cards have a day off tomorrow. Whoever dreamed up this scheduled for April is stupid. At least we get the Cubs over the weekend. Ought to be entertaining.

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Friday afternoon baseball! Only the stupid Cubs.

I badmouth Albert for leaving, but I'd have done what he did too. Well maybe not. I bleed pretty good Red.

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 05:51 PM
What Albert did was best for both him and the Cards, a win-win situation which is what I thought was always a good thing. He's remained loyal to St Louis, the city, and I've never heard him badmouth the club or the town or the fans. I have, however, heard some stupid remarks about Albert. Usually from 30-something 'fans' that act like 12 year olds which is typical of sports fans these days.

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 06:09 PM
Well, because of him we got Wacha, and Adams, and salary money freed up for several others. So it worked out. He is and always has been, a CLASS person, and a good moral man. He sold his soul for a long term contract that the Angels will regret signing in about 2 years........but.........I'd have done the same thing. $245M is a LOT of money, and it's about $149M more than STL offered. So..........he sold out for $149M.

I'd probably vote Democrat for that much money.

Nahhh.

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 06:16 PM
In the words of my favorite president...."If you want to live like a Republican you've got to vote like a Democrat."

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Y'all ALL voted that way for years, and I'm getting broker and broker.

Besides, the top rich guys in the country are all Democrats!! You're backwards.

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Well that oughta tell ya something, Bucky. I know way more welfare Republicans than I do Democrat ones and that includes all colors. There's just nothing like hearing a man bitch about welfare while he's eating commodity cheese.

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 07:11 PM
You're still backwards. I know the exact opposite. Now what? Believe you, or my own experience?

I know more poor Republicans than anything. But all the Democrats I know are filthy rich. Now what?

You think Albert votes? Democrat or Republican?

BarryBobPosthole
04-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Dominican Republican is prolly close as it gets.
Does that count?

BKB

Buckrub
04-30-2014, 07:39 PM
hmmmmmmmm

unsure