PDA

View Full Version : The More I thinkabout it the more pissed I get

BarryBobPosthole
05-05-2014, 10:41 AM
That 'strategy' by the Dale Earnhardt Junior team yesterday was plain old stupid. He was flat out mailing it in those last 30 laps. I guess that's what we get with an 'automatic' for the chase by winning an early race. The strategy is stupid, the chase format is stupid, and NASCAR is stupid for putting on this kind of race. and somebody needs to whip Keeslowski's ass.

Now Thumper can talk about how awesome NASCAR is and its not their fault.

BKB

Thumper
05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Curmudgeon. ;)

Captain
05-05-2014, 11:30 AM
it hit me the same way Posty....
I was (and still am) mad as a wet settin' hen over it.
He had the car to beat but just faded to the back to keep out of trouble.
I done made my opinion known this morning.
He let his fans down bigtime yesterday, they could accept him wrecking but lolliegaggin' around pissed me off...

Thumper
05-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Make that TWO curmudgeons! :D

Arty
05-05-2014, 01:29 PM
I agree with both of you. He certainly had the car to beat. Hell how many laps did he lead?
That last wreck I thought he would come barrelin' up to the front of the pack.... But I actually think he ended up further back after that.
I was ticked.

Thumper
05-05-2014, 01:40 PM
THREE curmudgeons! :D

Niner
05-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Y'all DO know that NASCAR is just wraslin' on wheels.......right.

Thumper
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Awwww Jeeeez! Now THAT is a low blow! :angry1

Penguin
05-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Honestly I think Dale Jr. has become a bit rattled about getting another concussion when he thinks he may have a shot at the title. Those wrecks probably had him thinking about just how much he was willing to risk. I know he was sitting pretty for a run at the title a few years ago and after getting a bad concussion the rest of the season just kind of wilted away for him.

Will