PDA

View Full Version : Not For Everyone, but...

Big Skyz
05-09-2014, 01:25 PM
I know this music will not appeal to everyone, probably not most of you. However I like a variety of music and in general if it's guitar driven, I like it. I like it even more when I see youngs kids that have some serious talent. This video is by students at the Mainsville Music Academy. I think they really kick butt. All the kids in this band are between 12-16 years old. Heck, at that age I could barely figure out how to work my car stereo let along play like this. If this music is too loud, fast, and hard for you...well I guess you are just too old. ;) Actually whether you like the music or not it's pretty hard to deny this is one talented bunch of kids!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ld6VcyTcDr4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Muddy
05-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Wow....great music!!!
All the guitars ROCK....drummer is hell-on-wheels!!!

Bwana
05-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Wow, those kids can really rock it!

Thumper
05-09-2014, 02:22 PM
To be honest, I couldn't get into the music ... but I can sure appreciate the talent.

I cracked a smile looking at their t-shirts though! "AC/DC"? Do they even know who they are? I think I saw "The Who" in there also ... ha ha ha, WAAAAY before their time. Heck, even the metal band "Pantera" (Cowboys from Hell) was in there ... and they're "younger" maybe from 20-25 years ago. The one I wasn't familiar with was "Little Men" ... no clue who they are ... or were. ;)

johnboy
05-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Not too old at all! :D They were great! Loved to see the expressions on their faces - they were really into the music. Good stuff.

Captain
05-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Very good music! Totally enjoyed it.... Much better than 99% of the stuff kids that age are the in out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner