PDA

View Full Version : Season of graduations.....

Big Muddy
05-09-2014, 01:27 PM
I've got several graduation ceremonies that I'm "obligated" to attend....already been to a couple, and got several more to go to.

My beautiful God-Daughter's H.S. ceremony was last night....I knew she was gonna be a smart one because all she ever did in her spare time was read everything she could get her hands on....a whiz at math and chemistry.

Until recently, she had no time for boys, even though the guys drool all over her....only problem is, she's now dating a day'um Ole Miss baseball player....hafta admit it though, he's a real nice kid.

On a side-note, with the grad's robes, covering up everything except their feet, it's just natural that your eyes are drawn to their footwear....Good Lord at the ugly-azzed shoes these girls are wearing, these days!!!

Whatever happened to those nice black flats that girls wore???

These two ugly-azzed shoe styles seemed to be their choice, last night:

Thumper
05-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Never knew a man who referred to flats and "nice"! How old are you? Like 150? :D

To be honest, I have NO clue what women look for in a shoe. Lynn will grab a shoe in the store and 2-3 women will all chime in about how adorable it is. To me, it'll be one of the fugliest things I've ever seen. BUT ... a nicely dressed woman in a nice pair of heels can't be beat. Flats??? Barf! ;)

Bwana
05-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Have to agree with Thump on this but a lot of what i have seen high school girls wearing these days can be described only as Stripper shoes.

Thumper
05-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Eddie would like to see them in waders! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2014, 02:39 PM
I call those CMFM pumps. Just a clue, the first two letters stand for Catch Me.

and I get in trouble all the time with the females in my family for saying young girls these days dress like whores.

BKB

Thumper
05-09-2014, 02:42 PM
and I get in trouble all the time with the females in my family for saying young girls these days dress like whores.

And that's persactly what my grandmother used to say when I was in high school!

She'd see a gal in a mini-skirt and say, "Why does she want to show her "business" like that?" :D

Big Muddy
05-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Say what you will, but to me, black flats are sexy!!!....at least, they were, when Laura wore them, in my 9th grade class ;)

Big Muddy
05-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Eddie would like to see them in waders! ;)

H3LL, YEAH !!!....and, even better, if they know how to use a duck call or skin a squirrel. ;)